Journey to a new me. X

Day 3.

Not so good been up all night with sickness and dioreah and can't even stay off work cause il get sacked if I do :(.

Xx

Oh no - poor you! Why will you get sacked if you have time off sick? Isn't that illegal? Hope you feel better soon xx

Just realised i must be in ketosis cause i have a horrible taste in my mouth, im not hungry and after being up all night sick wasnt even tired :) lol

xx

Hi, just a quick post to say well done for restarting-I did the same on Friday night! Hope you're feeling better soon-you shouldn't be sacked for being off sick by the way-there are laws in place to protect people from that! Good luck

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no - poor you! Why will you get sacked if you have time off sick? Isn't that illegal? Hope you feel better soon xx

Its along story lol they use this thing called bradford factor ans becuase i was off for a month last year with a broken wrist then my other wee days here and there iv been off im on a written warning :(.

Felling a bit better now anyway :)

xx

Hi, just a quick post to say well done for restarting-I did the same on Friday night! Hope you're feeling better soon-you shouldn't be sacked for being off sick by the way-there are laws in place to protect people from that! Good luck

Thanks i always struggle at weekends so im thinking about having 4 packs a day instead of having protein and see if that makes me not cheat lol

How u getting on now?

xx

How you feeling now??

I'm in the same boat with work its annoying esp going into winter, bugs ahoy!!

Weekends are really hard, how about 4 & protein, keep you on track and no guilt

Xxx

RebekahR said:
How you feeling now??

I'm in the same boat with work its annoying esp going into winter, bugs ahoy!!

Weekends are really hard, how about 4 & protein, keep you on track and no guilt

Xxx

Better now :)

Xx

Day 3

So today iv had Truffaut bar. 2x spaghetti Bol and 2 eggs :). Wasn't even hungry til lunch time lol.

Xx

Day 4 :)

Feeling good :).

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Day 4 :)

Feeling good :).

Xx

Go girl! Doing great!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Iv decided to go back on ww :(. I don't think vclds are for me. Im going to try and still avoid carbs tho.

Thanks everyone

Xx

xClaire84x said:
Iv decided to go back on ww :(. I don't think vclds are for me. Im going to try and still avoid carbs tho.

Thanks everyone

Xx

Aaw, what's up?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I just can't see me sticking to it for very long and I would come off it and just eat everything whereas just now I'm ok with losing 2 pounds a week on ww.

Xx

xClaire84x said:

Thanks everyone

Xx

Oh that's a shame-you seemed to be doing so well x good luck x

I'm back lol.

Going to give it another go starting from 2moro :)

Xx

Lol Claire. The amount of times I start stop start stop I think it's normal! I'm the same with every bloody diet as well, I think we just get bored then wanna start again x

Kerance25 said:
Lol Claire. The amount of times I start stop start stop I think it's normal! I'm the same with every bloody diet as well, I think we just get bored then wanna start again x

My problem is I weight the weight off quickly and ww Eric just don't do that where as vlcd do but I can't seem to not eat food :(

Xx

i know what you mean, i love seeing the big losses but after a week or so i do miss food. Thats where i think the meals come in handy here but im always off and on. I think to myself oh ill try someone chicken and veg tonight but then as soon as its gone i want more and then i dont stop. I think its normal, if u dont struggle with this then you are really weird lol. what about the JUDDDD diet... i looked it up and its like eat normal one day then limit calories the next. On their site you put in tyour weight and height etc and it said one day to eat like 3500 calories and the next only 700! No idea why it said 3500 tho cus thats not the standard allowance for a woman :$

Kerance25 said:
i know what you mean, i love seeing the big losses but after a week or so i do miss food. Thats where i think the meals come in handy here but im always off and on. I think to myself oh ill try someone chicken and veg tonight but then as soon as its gone i want more and then i dont stop. I think its normal, if u dont struggle with this then you are really weird lol. what about the JUDDDD diet... i looked it up and its like eat normal one day then limit calories the next. On their site you put in tyour weight and height etc and it said one day to eat like 3500 calories and the next only 700! No idea why it said 3500 tho cus thats not the standard allowance for a woman :$

Yeah I looked at that but I don't get how it works lol.

Xx

Back