Journey to a new me...

LadySylvanas

Hi guys,
I've just placed my order and hopefully will be starting on Monday or Tuesday depending on the delivery. I'll be on Simplicity program.
I'm 30 years old, married & no kids but that's also one of our plans for 2014, fingers crossed :eek:
This won't be my first VLCD experience. I lost 4st on Cambridge Diet about 2 years ago but sadly put all of it back on (and some).
I've been eating sensibly since September and have lost quite a bit already but it's going too slow right now (and I think I'm eating too much carbs), so I thought this could be a nice kick start. I have about 5st to lose (hopefully by August).
I'll be sharing my journey here with you guys.

SW: 14st 13
Mini goal: 11st (healthy BMI)
GW: 9st 7

Good luck and welcome....it's a great place to get you through x

Welcome to S&S club.....good luck :D xx

Started to feel better :) yea that was probably dehydration. I really don't like drinking water but I'm doing my best atm (still not enough tho)
I could get 15 free bars with my purchase and I chose lemon yoghurt bars. They're alright, but not like CWP lemon bars (I used to really like those). Oh well this is much cheaper than CWP so I'm not complaining :)

Subscribing :)

how is it going? I love the name btw. Horde or Alliance?!x

Hi guys feeling a bit tired and poorly so wasn't around much. Don't know if it's a virus or just side effects of a low carb diet lol. It's going good so far, I think I like S&S more than CWP already. More options and the products actually taste nice! I was living on choc shake and porridge when I was on CWP. Anyway...

ClaireCat, thank you. The answer is Alliance :) You? x

By the way I weighed myself this morning and it said 10st 10 !? I must have lost 4 st last night in my sleep, or I need new batteries... Was nice though seeing that number after a LONG time! Hah!

Lol!
Still showing 10:10 btw, not sure if it's just a battery problem :confused: Was a WW one I got only a year ago and was quite happy with it until now. I'm used to weighing myself everyday so I'm suffering at the moment :sigh:

The answer is Alliance :) You? x

FOR THE ALLIANCE! :)

havent actually played ayers for about 6 months. I'll get stuck back in when the new expansion comes out :) I was actually thinking about going to Blizzcon this year - yes, the game took over my life somewhat for a few years!id go into detail on that but it's too much typing on my phone! Lol!

FOR THE ALLIANCE! :)

havent actually played ayers for about 6 months. I'll get stuck back in when the new expansion comes out :) I was actually thinking about going to Blizzcon this year - yes, the game took over my life somewhat for a few years!id go into detail on that but it's too much typing on my phone! Lol!

I've been playing since vanilla (well, started just before TBC release), I even met my husband on WoW lol he was our main tank :D as you would have guessed, pretty much no social life here x

I've been playing since vanilla (well, started just before TBC release), I even met my husband on WoW lol he was our main tank :D as you would have guessed, pretty much no social life here x

When I met my boyfriend he didn't play wow, but I persuade him into it so I didn't have to decide between seeing him or playing wow - I could take my laptop to his! LOL!

i has a Warcraft themed Christmas a few years ago. Winter Veil, if you will. Made everyone dress up and do quests while I cooked! Took me 4 months to plan it and make costumes. FYI, night elf ears and eyebrows do not like being near the oven!

When I met my boyfriend he didn't play wow, but I persuade him into it so I didn't have to decide between seeing him or playing wow - I could take my laptop to his! LOL!

i has a Warcraft themed Christmas a few years ago. Winter Veil, if you will. Made everyone dress up and do quests while I cooked! Took me 4 months to plan it and make costumes. FYI, night elf ears and eyebrows do not like being near the oven!

oh wow that sounds fun! :) except the burnt ears/eyebrows ofc :p
night elves ftw <3

Haha! They didn't burn, the glue just started melting. Started looking a bit squinty! Lol

Back