Journey to a new me...

Its going well, I'm sticking to it anyway! I'll find out on Sunday when I weigh myself how it really went! it totm so not really expecting anything too big, I'll be happy with 1lb! have you weighed yourself yet?

Not yet :( planning to go to Argos on Wednesday so hopefully I'll have my first weigh in on Thursday morning x

Ok I have good news and bad news. So I went to Argos half an hour ago with the broken scales, they just asked for reservation code which I had, post code and house number and then replaced them with a new one :DNow the bad news. I weighed myself as soon as I came home - was so excited I couldn't wait for tomorrow morning, aaaand I now weigh 14:10. Only 3 lbs in 2 weeks :sigh: I knew I wouldn't see a big number as I had no water weight due to losing over 4 stone with a low calorie diet beforehand, but to be honest I was hoping for a nice surprise maybe 5-6 lbs or something :( oh well... At least I broke the plateau and losing again. :faint2::sad0071:

Clinquant is right...we are generally heavier during the day due foods and beverages...give yourself a chance in the morning...however the big win is that you broke your plateau...xx

True.. Should have waited till tomorrow but I was too impatient :eek:
By the way I'm about to have my period and this might have an effect on my weight as well. Will wait and see...

Well... did you weigh this morning?
Super congratulations in breaking the plateau :)

Thanks hun :) Yeah I'm 14:9 as of this morning. Still very bloated though :( Been cramping & horrible backaches for about a week already and AF is not even due yet, worst pms ever.

Well done on the weight loss! Breaking a plateau is always a good thing. Here to subscribe!

Love your username too btw.. I'm am ex belf priest. (Stopped playing a while back)

elune-adore :)

Can't sleep - again! I think it's pms, I usually have insomnia the day before AF is due but this time it started early. Will go read my book that I got for 90p from asda :eek:

Last edited:
By the way I've just noticed my Thalassian is much better than my Darnassian, and I'm alliance! Well I used to be horde for 2 years but that was ages ago. Oh well...

Back on my pc as I'm not really in a reading mood atm (which is rare as I'm a proper bookworm). It's almost 2am, hubby is playing fifa and I'm on my pc. Getting up for work will be painful that's for sure.

I really fancy a big glass of ice cold *real* lemonade! Mmmmm... I can almost taste it lol. I don't like drinking water, I can only manage a pint or so (some days no water, just tea and coke). I know what you're going to say but I really, really don't like it. Especially in the mornings it makes me gag. I think I will order a few tubs of S&S water flavourings. Have you guys tried any of them? Which one is your favourite?

I have lemon and orange flavourings. I buy sparkling water from asda and mix it with that. Its actually pretty nice. I have the orange one at work with still water and its a bit like diluting juice. Breaks up the monotony of water - and I like water! But sometimes, I need a bit of something-something when I'm struggling a bit.

I liked the lemon one and I do have the white wine one (more like elderflower) with sparkling water on a Friday night in a wine glass (sad but it kind of helps). Also the mixed fruit one is really nice hot - like hot ribena and a big mug of that helps if the afternoon is dragging and keeps the hands warm.

That sounds yummy! I have had the cola one with sparkling water, kinda tastes like a really cheap bottle of supermarket brand cola, but is nice for a change. I like the orange one too, quite weak but it is nice in the evenings when I have quite had enough of drinking water.

I'm deffo getting some this week. I don't think I'll get cola one as I have coke zero everyday already :p want to get orange and lemon, hopefully I'll be able to drink some water then!

Hey hun i get wt u mean abt the water intake i struggle lot at the beginnig was easier lol...i may need to invest in some water flavourings too im thinkin orange and white wine hehe to get me by this month lool x

Back