Journey to a size 12!!!

wow well done ! xxx x

Thank you :) Im really happy and im aiming to lose 2lbs before next weigh in so just went to tescos and spent an absolute FORTUNE on fruit and veg haha. Its so expensive!!! :eek:

How are things going for you? xx

Ha it adds up very easily ! although i got a whole pineapple from adsa for a quid !! and activia pots are 20p each !
well i have been bad and gone off track a fair bit this week, Hoping for a sts this friday then going to challenge myself to a 100% week !

Ahh yes i stocked up the other day in asda on the snackpots!! They are so much nicer than the mullerlights! I think im converted lol!!

Ahhh we are all allowed a few treats now and then, my girls night out didnt seem to affect my weight loss at all...after all that worrying...so heres hoping you get a STS and can start afresh :) What did your weigh in say last week?

Options hot chocolates are becoming my saviour, its so cold at nights now all i want to do is eat, but i tend to find a hot choccie sorts me out. Somtimes...othertimes i really crave a piece of cake haha. Its been SO long since ive had a packet of crisps but im resisting buying any because i know if i start, i wont be able to stop. Crisps are my weakness. What i wouldnt do for a packet of squares!! xx

I think i'm going to get some hot chocolate in might set me straight for the night.. i dont buy myself crisps but we have wotsits in for my little boy lol i am sooo bad with crisps !

Well i weighed myself on monday...just 1lb loss again which was REALLY frustrating as i had been so good, barely had any syns or anything!!! Dont understand it.
:D

Don't give up! My losses have all been fairly small ones, but as long as I have lost something, I am happy it is coming off. Don't ignore your syns, i think you will find may people advising to have some of your syns each day. I think if you drop the diet too low, your body goes into "starvation mode" and the weight loss slows down. My syn treats are Alpen light bars and Pink n whites - helps me with my sugar cravings, especially at the time of the month.

Good luck - and keep going!

Thanks hun :) I got a big loss at the last weigh in so i was a lot happier after that!!! Now i can actually see a physical difference im so pleased!!!

I do have my syns each night but i keep to under 10 because im doing extra easy. I think the difference was this week ive been eating tons of vegatables (super free) and apples too. Seems to be helping! :) xx

I just nearly had a fit when i started eating a regular sized bag of malteasers. Checked the syn value and....9.5!!!! Only ate 3 of them then put them in the fridge in disgust....i thought malteasers were meant to be the "Lighter" snack lol. So im now eating an apple...its really not the same :( x

sigh :( x having a day where i really want to cheat, im not going to tho but im sulking about it!!! x

Last edited:
So ive just been to tescos and stocked up on lots of extra lean mince, steak, chicken, veggies, fruit, quorn etc. Hoping for a bigger weight loss at next weigh in. Steak and veg and a baked potatoe tonight me thinks :) Someone told me melon can help with weight loss so ive bought a melon too :) and lots of water xx

(it still gives me a heart attack at each weekly shop...eating healthy is expensive!!) x

Watermelon definitely helps :D! I believe some melons are Superspeed foods :)

Good luck at weigh in x

Thank you :) This is a honeydew melon (tescos had no watermelon) so i will enjoy that while watching the soaps tonight!! :)

Breakfast this morning was turkey rashers and a egg with some grapes. Lunch was uncle bens savory chicken rice (i totally forgot to bring lunch with me to work so i had to make do) and a apple. Ive got a banana and a yoghurt to do me for a snack in the afternoon, then i actually really fancy steak again for tea tonight lol with a baked tattie and lots of veggies and fruit salad for pudding :) THink i will spend whats left of my syns (after the horrible rice!) on a curly wurly :) xx

Well for breakfast today i had a alpen cereal bar (i wasnt at all hungry), then lunch was a baked potatoe with beans and cheese (HE A) with a salad. Then i had a bowl of strawberries and raspberries. Dinner i think will be mince, potatoes and steamed veg. And maybe more fruit for pudding, then i think a curly wurly and a hot choccie!! :) xx

Hey Bubbles, ive been reading your weight loss blog, and its inspired me to keep at mine. You've proved even tho your busy ur still managing to loose weight. Keep it up :)

Aww thanks hun, im glad!! :) Some days i find it hard but nothing tastes as good as seeing the numbers on the scales go down :) (well im sure chocolate cake would but i would regret it lol!!). I just want to be a positive role model for my daughter...thats my main thing! xx

your right about it being expensive, I went food shopping last night and only bought what i needed for our main evening meals, not even anything healthy to snack on and my mouth nearly hit the floor at the checkout.

Your main aim is the same as my main aim too. I want to be able to run around after her and to make sure she never battles with her weight and food like I have.

You're doing so well!!! Keep up the good work hun xxx

Hey, I was just browsing and thought I would say Hi and good luck! My reason for dieting is exactly the same, i want to be a good role model to my children and want to be able to go bike riding, swimming etc with them without feeling embarressed.. I know ill get there one day but have alot to lose! Only started again properly on Thursday lol x

hey stacey

thanks :) i desperatly want to take my daughter swimming but the idea of a swimming costume....*shudder* lol!!

good luck!! xx

I'm the same with swimming, we started taking our daughter a few months ago to get her used to water before we went to my MILs villa in france, she loves it and once I'd been a couple of times it got easier even though I still feel like a beached whale. My husband really had to force me to do it but it did help. xxx

SO ANNOYED!!

I got on my wii this morning, weighed myself..and it said i had put on 1lb!! HOW?!! Ive been so good, never once gone over my syn allowance. Grrrrr.

So just went to asda and stocked up on loads of bottled water, veg and fruit. Just dance for the wii arrived this morning so did an hour on that (i really hurt now!!).

So annoyed...i wish i knew why i had gained then at least i could accept it! x

Back