Journey to a size 12!!!

Hiya :)

Ive been doing slimming world since the September 2010 :) Still enjoying it!!! :)

Ive got a size 12 dress but its stretchy...im still most definatly a size 14!!! I think i would probably cut myself in half if i tried to get on a pair of size 12 jeans lol!!! xx

Awww thank you very much :) You too!!! xxx

Well been really good this week, sneakily weighed myself this morning and looks like im still the same. Sigh. Night out tomorrow so no doubt that will mean a gain...so no WI until a week on monday lol xxx

I sneakily weighed myself this morning too and after being good all week my scales also say I've stayed the same. Gunna eat loads of superspeed between now and monday and keep my fingers crossed I get a good loss. Have a good weekend hun and enjoy your night out xx

Well i had my night out...it was fine and good fun but its just the next day i just think of all the calories and how i will definatly of gained. Rubbish : ( So no WI today, will weigh in next monday and see what they say. Will just try and be really really good and limit the damage. I feel all icky and horrible just now :( xx

ps am also aiming to be a size 12. Am currently a 14-16 (down from an 18 after my 2nd baby was born). Its hard work itsn't but its amazing what you can achieve when you put your mind to it!

Thanks hun :) :)

Well ive stayed completly on plan, havent cheated once. Barely had any syns on sunday or monday, but then decided to start using my syns again yesterday (i very much enjoyed my curly wurly!!). Been doing the "tough" workout on just dance 2 every day (3 songs). Had a upset tummy last night and felt rubbish but feeling a bit better today. I weighed myself yesterday and that ONE night out made me put on 2lbs. What is with me and attracting weight?!! One night out in months!!!

Anyway, im gonna lose that 2lbs this week...positive thinking!!!! xx

Haha well i got on the wii this morning for a workout and it made me do my body test. Those 2lbs have vanished from the alcohol. I went and weighed myself on my scales too just to check. So im back down to what i was before...see if i can lose 1lb before monday :) xx

Well got up late today so had "brunch" of some beans, 2 quorn sausages and a egg. Dont really want lunch but know i have to eat so ive got an alpen light and 2 apples to eat to tide me over until dinner which is...my favourite...chicken curry! Nom Nom :) :) Will make that when i get home from work. Then i think a skinny cow ice lolly and a kit kat is in order :) xx

Ive just altered my goal weight. Rather than 150lbs i want to be 145lbs. Only an extra 5lbs to lose which will take me into the "healthy" range for my height. That way if i gain a few pounds etc i wont freak out (onc i reach target). Ie i wont be so hard on myself!

Come onnnn...20lbs to lose!! :) :) xx

After ANOTHER bloody STS this week im fuming! What am i doing wrong?! Grrr these final 20lbs are being a right pain in the bum!!

Cutting down portion sizes this week and upping the exercise (i will be surprised if i can move tomorrow after doing an hour of "hardcore" cardio workout). Please...i long for the days of even just losing 0.5lbs lol!! xx

Wooo amazon charged me for my "zumba for the wii" today so hoping that means it will be here in a few days!!

Cut down portion sizes and i sneakily weighed myself today and ive lost a few ounces so maybe that was my problem. Will see if it keeps up for monday!! No more weighing until monday lol...if its another STS tho i may freak out!!!

Was in asda yesterday getting my grocery shop and found the double chocolate alpen lights..the new ones. oh my god...LUSH!!! i want to eat a million of them ha xx

I really think this cutting portion sizes is going to work. Fingers crossed!!

Today has been a bit snacky. Alpen light bar for breakfast, pasta and sauce (milk was my HE A) and an apple for lunch. Tea tonight will be chicken curry and rice with melon for pudding. Will see what i fancy for my syns later!! xxx

Well i felt really bloated and uncomfy yesterday and surprise surprise...hello AF. Urgh sod off. My zumba for the wii arrived yesterday so i threw myself around the living room doing their 20 minute workout...my god its hardwork but good fun! I was sweating within 10 minutes...it really makes you move!! Not like the wii fit where its too easy.

It was my brothers birthday meal yesterday so i had some chicken curry with boiled rice and a small piece of birthday cake. Dont know the syns and dont want to. Those were my only syns of the day so im HOPING they didnt do too much damage!

Working today until 12, then picking up my daughter and we are heading into town. Got some clothes to return and need to buy a few things :) xx

Well i lost 1lb, thank god :) So im now 11 stone 10lbs :) Ive been doing 20 minutes on the wii most days....im gonna aim to do it 3 times a week and try and do my cardio workout twice a week too. I want to tone up as much as i want to lose weight.

I guess cutting down portion sizes was my problem after all!! xxxx

Well i lost 1lb, thank god :) So im now 11 stone 10lbs :) Ive been doing 20 minutes on the wii most days....im gonna aim to do it 3 times a week and try and do my cardio workout twice a week too. I want to tone up as much as i want to lose weight.

I guess cutting down portion sizes was my problem after all!! xxxx

well done Bubbles!! I am going to take inspiration from you and do some exercise this week. :)

Helen

Wooh, well done on your loss Bubbles, do you need the Wii fit for the Zumba game?? I gave mine to my mum and she uses it every day so can't very well ask for it back!! Wish I hadn't now tho! xx

No no you dont need the wii fit or balance board or motion plus or anything like that, just your normal wii and wii remote :) Its really good fun!!! The "classes" are hard with barely any breaks, so i often do the 5 minute work outs and just combine 4 of them..your sweating by the end!!!

My 2 year old has gotten the chicken pox. First spot appeared yesterday and today she had about 7....and in the 20 minutes it took me to drive her to her grandmas so i could go to work...2 big ones had appeared on her scalp. Yuck. Its only gonna get worse too!! Least we are getting it over and done with young! I had it when i was 2....please dont let me be in the 2% who get it twice lol xxx

Back