Journey to a size 12!!!

Awww thank you :) Thats really nice of you!!! Congratulations on your weight loss so far...i know what you mean about once you get closer to target it gets a LOT harder to lose the weight!! Mine is coming off much more slowly!! xxx :D

Party was excellent :) she got spoilt rotten!!! I did have a good munch of the buffet so I expect when I weigh on tomorrow it won't be good news!!! But hey, how often will my little girl turn 3?!! :) xxx

Well thats weird.....Weighed myself this morning...and im 11 stone 2lbs. So i havent gained at all lol. Not complaining lol!!! Going to continue to be extra good this week in case it sneaks up on me lol.

Some pics from my daughters birthday:
IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4687.jpg

oh hurry up asda delivery...im running out of fresh fruit and i want to snack!!!!!!!!!! A proper skint week this week....so im having to survive on the basics!! xxxx

Not happy. Went and got measured at Curves today. Now i was 11 stone 1lbs 9oz when i weighed this morning but clearly you put on weight through the day. So when i went to curves at 4.30, i was 11 stone 3lbs. Which is fine. So she did my measurements, everything stayed the same (from last month!) except i lost 0.25% off my bust, 1 inch off my hips, 0.50 inches off my arms and 1 inch of my thighs.

So she says "ok so youve lost around 3 inches which is perfectly fine since your nearing target". Then she weighs me...and gets it WRONG. I was 11 stone 6lbs last time i was weighed...so she weighs me and tells me ive only lost 1lb. Erm no...i had to correct her. So im 11 stone 3lbs according to them. So thats a 3lb loss. Then she gets out that stupid body fat percentage machine which says despite losing 3lbs ive gain 0.50% body fat?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Still sulking over the curves result but whatever. Weigh in on friday...will see what it says. Im struggling this week but i have an asda delivery coming tonight so lots of yummy fresh food coming my way :) xx

Still sulking over the curves result but whatever. Weigh in on friday...will see what it says. Im struggling this week but i have an asda delivery coming tonight so lots of yummy fresh food coming my way :) xx
Hello don't stress just do what you do best... i did a Asda shop the weekend packed full of salad and salmon lol..

good luck x

IMG_5097.jpg

IMG_5117.jpg

Couple of new pics.

Well im over the curves disapointment really after it got explained to me that the body fat measurer is really inaccurate. if you have eaten directly before it...it wont work. I had eaten half an hour before leaving the house. And still...i lost weight and my clothes fit better.

Its all good :) xxx

Oops!! Very sinful weekend!!! Harry potter at the cinema...popcorn...ice cream...Mexican meal. Sat was healthy then today...jeezo!!! Buttered toast, galaxy ripple, 2 biscuits, pringles, pasta.....yikes!!!!! Xx

Working really hard at the gym this week and have smashed all my existing results there and personal score. Trying out loads of new recipes too so really hoping for a loss on Saturday morning :) xxx

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Weighed this morning....10 stone 13lbs!! YES YES YES!!!! Im finally in the 10 stones! Its been SO long since ive been here. YES!!! xxx

Thank you hun :) How are you doing?? Well on friday night...i broke my toe :( Went into the garden shed to put some boxes away and a metal shelf fell down and i pushed my daughter out the way and didnt get out of the way in time myself and it landed right on my toe (i had flip flops on). AGONY. So my foot is black and blue and my toe is about 10 times its usual size. Rested all weekend and i can hobble around on it. Back at work today and im feeling the strain! So no gym...which i hope wont affect my losses!! I did go and get my measurements taken today at the gym and ive lost 4lbs this month and another 1.5 inches (from my tummy, hips and abdo). Slowing down now but hey..least its still coming off xx

I feel SO sluggish this week after not being able to go to the gym. Im praying this wont affect my losses, i may cry if i go back into the 11 stone region!!! My toe is gradually getting less swollen but it still hurts like hell and the gym WONT LET me go back until the start of next week for fear im going to seriously hurt myself. I couldnt fit my foot in my trainer anyway so it was a lose lose situation haha. Still sticking to plan so fingers crossed!!! I would like to lost about 3lbs this month...then in sept i have a wedding and my dads 60th party that i would love to look really good for as there will be lots of ppl there who havent seen me since i started to lose weight! Would like ppl to be nice about my looks for a change! xxxx

Don't rush back to the gym too soon - broken toes can take months to heal properly as they aren't immobilised like a leg or an arm in cast are. When you go back stick to quite static foot machines like the bike or the cross trainer, not rowing or treadmill where your toes bend more. You don't want to put your recovery back by even longer :-(

Well done on getting back in the 10's, that's such good going!

Thanks hun...well i didnt go to the gym at all last week as my toe was in agony...its a bit better now. I can walk/drive and the toe is no longer black but my foot is still very bruised. Going to the gym tonight but going to avoid anything that would put pressure on my toes and i will stop if it starts to hurt (its the 30 minute circuit at curves). Was a bit worried about weighing in as i obviously hadnt done any exercise at all this week and i felt so sluggish, but im 10 stone 12 lbs so ive lost 1lb :) xx

wow look at you shrinking :) :)
well done you.. can i ask which days do u do? as im thinking of doing sw next week, but dont want to eat carbs to often x

Back