Journey to a size 12!!!

I just do extra easy days...ive never done the green or red days as ive never felt the need too. Main thing to remember with extra easy is youve got to eat tons of fruit and veg to balance it all out!! Im a big fan of having things like steak and chips for dinner....which is why it works well for me being able to combine carbs with meat etc :) You at your goal weight now hun? You look fab!!!

Well i weighed in this morning.....10 stone 11lbs. Woo, 1lb lost. Slowly but surely and all that!! xxxx

well done hun, you're doing amazing!

Finally back to the gym after almost 6 weeks! Stupid broken toe. Its healed now but at an odd angle lol. Got weighed today and im 10 stone 10lbs and my measurements were all the same except i had lost 2 and a half inches off my tummy. So its not all bad i guess! Wish all these autumn colds would go away...its so hard not to snack! This last stone is proving so hard to shift :( xx

had a rare night out on sat with my friends...we had SO much fun lol. I felt amazing in my little lace top and black shorts...and got lots of attention too ha. Was nice not to feel "Mumsy" for a change!! Christ knows what damage ive caused...pizza, mcdonalds, cocktails but hey, its just one night and im back on track today!!!!!

Heres a photo from sat night:

300164_10150797008385587_900325586_20845982_2065486756_n.jpg

My stepmum uploaded a DISGUSTING picture of me from before i started the diet....and its made me see that just coz i see myself every day and dont notice the difference so much....that the 55lbs ive lost have made a huge difference! (i put a post in the photo forum if anyone is interested). Yuck...i cant ever go back!!! xxxx

Weighed in this morning...10 stone 9lbs which I'm happy with as I've had a few weeks of cinema trips, dinners out etc. So yeah, 1lb off :) least I'm now in single digits lol xx

well i THINK the bug is starting to leave, stood on the wii today and im now 10 stone 4lbs...and my BMI is JUST in the healthy zone!! Woo hoo!!! So apparently i have 4lbs to go before im at my target weight...which is 10 stone, but i still think i would rather be 9 and a half stone. That would give me a BMI of around 23 which i think is ideal. xxx

Well since the bug buggered off I've been struggling to maintain the weight loss that happened so quickly when i was ill. I am still 10 stone 4 and I've been 100% but I was expecting it as it happened so fast. At least I've maintained :) been very good today....currently munching my way through half a honeydew melon :D xx

Well I put on a couple of lbs over Xmas and new year as I expected (it was worth it!!) so just trying to work
That off and get into the 9 stone bracket!! I will do it!! Please lol zx

image-3794369658.jpg

Wow I haven't updated in ages. Still on it...still around the same weight but lost some inches. I am NOT giving up...I want to lose another stone!!!!! Xx

OMG hun, just turned the laptop on, my phone wouldn't show me pics earlier and you look amazing!! You must be so much happier in yourself? I can't wait until I'm that close to my target, although if I carry on at the rate I have been that will probably be another year off at least lol. Glad you are still doing well, even if you're not losing much its good that you are keeping around the same weight. Keep up the good work, I bet you will be at target before you know it!

Vix xxx

Aww thank you hunni :) I do feel so much better about myself but I'm still not happy!! Working really hard to mix things up and started doing a Zumba class (on the wii) and half an hour cardio boxing a day on the wii to try and get this last 11lbs moving! It's stubborn that's for sure!!!!xxx

Latest before and after, want to lose another stone still. This is so hard !!! X

Attachments

• image-1782148560.jpg
    image-1782148560.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 40
Bubbles1984 said:
Latest before and after, want to lose another stone still. This is so hard !!! X

Wow well done!!!!

Well I fitted into a size 12 bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding. I'm still not happy tho, I will be 9 and a half stone somehow!!!

Attachments

• image-2726922403.jpg
    image-2726922403.jpg
    471.8 KB · Views: 20
Back