Journey to a slimmer, happier me!!

I'm starting Slimming world again tonight!
I managed to go for four weeks back in march, but being a student at the time I didn't have the money to keep going to WI and unfortunately had to leave it. I was really impressed with SW though as I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks on the green plan... Tried to follow it from the book to save money but didn't really work.. I followed extra easy 100% but just stayed around the same sort of weight!

I have now graduated and have decided that now is the time to rejoin! I need to lose a good 6 stone, in order to be able to buy clothes from any store I want and to just generally feel better in myself!

People have said I'm lucky because I don't look as big as I am.. (I'm a size 18-20) as I am quite tall and dont carry my weight all in one place, which is alright for them to say :sigh:but I want to lose weight for health reasons and want to look better!

Hopefully this forum will become a bit of a lifeline as it's always great to be talking to people going through the same things.

Looking forward to sharing journeys with you all!:D

XX

Good luck

Good luck on your Slimming World journey Curlgirly. I am also a fairly new member but have found the forum to be a real lifeline, especialy when I have been feeling a bit demoralised. Hope your first meeting went well.

Jane X

good luck with the plan it just brill and as soon as you get your head round it u will find it aint a diet but a way of life its fab :)

Wow Eve amazing to see how much weight you've lost thats fantastic! If you have any tips please fill me in :)
I Did slimming world before but only lasted a month as I couldn't afford the groups whilst I was at uni. really rated it as i lost 8lb in 2 weeks on green... then i went on extra easy and kind of lost it. So i'm gonna try and stick to green 100% and use flexible syns as i tend not to have syns during the week but I sing at a lot of functions and weddings at the weekend and there are always drinks flowing so save them for then!! x

Back