Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Journey to a slimmer, happier me!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by curlygirly, 27 September 2010 Social URL.

1. curlygirly

curlygirly Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm starting Slimming world again tonight!
    I managed to go for four weeks back in march, but being a student at the time I didn't have the money to keep going to WI and unfortunately had to leave it. I was really impressed with SW though as I lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks on the green plan... Tried to follow it from the book to save money but didn't really work.. I followed extra easy 100% but just stayed around the same sort of weight!

I have now graduated and have decided that now is the time to rejoin! I need to lose a good 6 stone, in order to be able to buy clothes from any store I want and to just generally feel better in myself!

People have said I'm lucky because I don't look as big as I am.. (I'm a size 18-20) as I am quite tall and dont carry my weight all in one place, which is alright for them to say :sigh:but I want to lose weight for health reasons and want to look better!

Hopefully this forum will become a bit of a lifeline as it's always great to be talking to people going through the same things.

Looking forward to sharing journeys with you all!:D

XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jane R

Jane R Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.91%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck

Good luck on your Slimming World journey Curlgirly. I am also a fairly new member but have found the forum to be a real lifeline, especialy when I have been feeling a bit demoralised. Hope your first meeting went well.

Jane X

4. curlygirly

curlygirly Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya Jane,

Thanks for your support! Tonight was great, looking forward to attending every week and losing some of this weight!!

5. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

good luck with the plan it just brill and as soon as you get your head round it u will find it aint a diet but a way of life its fab :)

6. curlygirly

curlygirly Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wow Eve amazing to see how much weight you've lost thats fantastic! If you have any tips please fill me in :)
    I Did slimming world before but only lasted a month as I couldn't afford the groups whilst I was at uni. really rated it as i lost 8lb in 2 weeks on green... then i went on extra easy and kind of lost it. So i'm gonna try and stick to green 100% and use flexible syns as i tend not to have syns during the week but I sing at a lot of functions and weddings at the weekend and there are always drinks flowing so save them for then!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.