Journey to find the slimmer me :)

Hello! Here to follow :) just read through your diary and you're doing ace so far. I am starting tomorrow and really looking forward to it. Also you've given me inspiration with what you've been doing with your veggies and meals. Spices are definitely the way forward.

Have a good weekend!

Hi, wt. here to follow as well. Sounds like you're doing really well. I hope you decide to carry on beyond tomorrow!

I'm finding today difficult (I'm on day 4). Will battle through but it feels like a long day!

Thx guys :) So far I've resisted all temptations at the gatherings, even the birthday cake! I've sipped my water and cold zero, had my chicken salad (yum) and had half a praline bar to overcome choc cravings. So so proud of me! :-D

Thx guys :) So far I've resisted all temptations at the gatherings, even the birthday cake! I've sipped my water and cold zero, had my chicken salad (yum) and had half a praline bar to overcome choc cravings. So so proud of me! :-D

Go you xxx

Well Done Wobbly Tum, you sound as if your doing so well, and massive well done on resisting warm bread - sounds bloody delish! Im on day4 and the neg feelings are drifting in :( Im thinking the same as you though, I have packs up until Wednesday so going to see how I feel tomorrow and depending on that may or may not order anymore.. Hope today at your SIL's has gone ok! x

Today has been another good day. I had my first shake just after 1 (choc) and headed off to the family gathering with my chicken salad. The buffet was lovely, sandwiches (salmon and cucumber, cheese and ham), crisps, cheeses with biscuits, spring rolls, onion bajis, samosas, dips, humous and veg sticks and of course birthday cake.... But do you know what? I didn't want to eat any if it :) shock horror! I'm a big foodie and this is a really alien feeling for me.... So strange!
My chicken salad was delish (cooked the chicken in a small amount of veg bullion and it acted as a salad dressing!) and I had praline bar too. Still need to get one more pack in but don't feel like eating. May have a warm shake or a soup...
Decided to order another 2 weeks worth and see how I go. I don't want to commit to 28 days and waste money if I fall of the wagon after week 3!
WT x

Today has been another good day. I had my first shake just after 1 (choc) and headed off to the family gathering with my chicken salad. The buffet was lovely, sandwiches (salmon and cucumber, cheese and ham), crisps, cheeses with biscuits, spring rolls, onion bajis, samosas, dips, humous and veg sticks and of course birthday cake.... But do you know what? I didn't want to eat any if it :) shock horror! I'm a big foodie and this is a really alien feeling for me.... So strange!
My chicken salad was delish (cooked the chicken in a small amount of veg bullion and it acted as a salad dressing!) and I had praline bar too. Still need to get one more pack in but don't feel like eating. May have a warm shake or a soup...
Decided to order another 2 weeks worth and see how I go. I don't want to commit to 28 days and waste money if I fall of the wagon after week 3!
WT x

Congrats on another fab day Hun, and you've done amazing to resist all that yummy food! I wasn't feeling another pack to be honest, however I decided to make my crispy choc shake. Into a pudding and it was delicious!! Xx

steff92xx said:
Congrats on another fab day Hun, and you've done amazing to resist all that yummy food! I wasn't feeling another pack to be honest, however I decided to make my crispy choc shake. Into a pudding and it was delicious!! Xx

Ooh, I tried that one the other day and I wasn't keen :-( I really need to get that last pack done before I go to bed!
Thx :)

Thx hun x
I just had the veg soup (i hate veg soup!) thinking if I didn't finish it then its not so bad but surprised to find I liked it :) needed lots of black pepper and a sprinkle of veg bullion but defo drinkable.
Oh and on the subject of Marigold Vegetable Bullion.... The 1st bit the other day took me straight back to my cabbage soup diet days back in 2005 and it was a struggle to eat it, luckily the memory vanished quite quickly :)
WT x

Just remembered a couple of things from today...
1. Hubby looked at me earlier and said "I keep seeing this strange woman walking round my house...." He says its because I've changed shape but I think its more to do with the perma-grin :-D
2. MIL called this evening (after spending the afternoon with them all) to say "well done, you look amazing, you've lost so much weight!"
I've 'only' lost a stone and can't see that much difference but I must have looked like a right heffer before LOL!!

Just remembered a couple of things from today...
1. Hubby looked at me earlier and said "I keep seeing this strange woman walking round my house...." He says its because I've changed shape but I think its more to do with the perma-grin :-D
2. MIL called this evening (after spending the afternoon with them all) to say "well done, you look amazing, you've lost so much weight!"
I've 'only' lost a stone and can't see that much difference but I must have looked like a right heffer before LOL!!

Lol. At your hubby saying that. Very good.
It's lovely when u get comments how well ur doing.
Exiting stuff losing all this weight xxxx

You did so well! Congrats on not being tempted!

I, too, have not felt hungry today for a 4th pack.....in fact laying in bed now I realise I never had it!
Whoops!!

Well done with the buffet and enjoy the compliments you deserve them

Thank you for the replies ladies x

Day 6 today and I'm struggling to get out of bed. I feel hungover - headache, big empty rumbly tummy and no energy :-( normally I wouldn't mind as it would probably mean I'd drunk a bottle of red but sadly no alcohol has passed my lips... And I can't have a fry up to make me feel better!
Had a sneaky weigh in to motivate and make me feel better. 7lbs down in 6 days! 11st 9lb on the scales. I think the last time I saw that number was shortly after my wedding!
Right, coffee will make me feel better :-D

WT

That's an amazing loss! Well done you!!!
I'm laying in bed....must get up as got to get to rugby training with kids....but my stomach is hurting. It feels bloated, and full. How can that be?
Perhaps I've overdosed on the water? Although I didn't find I had to get up on the night lady night.....

Oh well.....
Let's go and make a shake!!

Thank you for the replies ladies x

Day 6 today and I'm struggling to get out of bed. I feel hungover - headache, big empty rumbly tummy and no energy :-( normally I wouldn't mind as it would probably mean I'd drunk a bottle of red but sadly no alcohol has passed my lips... And I can't have a fry up to make me feel better!
Had a sneaky weigh in to motivate and make me feel better. 7lbs down in 6 days! 11st 9lb on the scales. I think the last time I saw that number was shortly after my wedding!
Right, coffee will make me feel better :-D

Whoop whoop. It's all good. Onwards and downwards xxx

Thanks ladies :D although I realised I made a mistake.... it's 7lbs in 5 days.... Even better!!

Not had my first pack yet, hubby went out so I've been tidying like a mad woman :rolleyes: I've changed all the furniture round in the lounge and all the christmas decs are away in the loft. Now I'm just doing 'the others' their lunch whilst hubby washes the car. His one mind you, not mine!
Think I'm going to cook a roast today (chicken) and just have the chicken and veg ith my gravy made up of veg bullion and not normal (delicious) gravy. And the yorkshire puds will be a real test of the will power :cry:

Back