Journey to find the slimmer me :)

:sign0007::booboo: - OUCH! I fell off!
:doh: - why? Just because. I had a bit of freshly baked bread and butter and some scrambled egg and bacon. Not a lot but I still need a :slap:. I knew today was going to be difficult.

I know people are only trying to help and support but my friend just left saying "don't worry about it, you've done so well so far and it's only a little bit. Once you start exercising you'll be ok"

So, do I just move on and have that as my protien meal (and carbs! Argh!) for today and have another 2 packs tonight? I suppose I have to....... ***hangs head in shame***

OMG.......step away from the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you do this to yourself.............to us:copon: us

i'm disihing a whole can of whoop ass on you:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

on a more serious note, brush it off and carry on like it didnt happen. a blip a minor blip thats all it was.

Now lift your head up, shoulders back, tits front and centre and on with the day...

xxxxx

OMG.......step away from the food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you do this to yourself.............to us:copon: us

i'm disihing a whole can of whoop ass on you:whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass:

on a more serious note, brush it off and carry on like it didnt happen. a blip a minor blip thats all it was.

Now lift your head up, shoulders back, tits front and centre and on with the day...

xxxxx

I knew I could count on you for the ass whooping!
I just couldn't stop it :eek: I think it's all built up over the last few days and I was on a self sabotage mission. I'm just going to try to put it behind me and keep on with the plan. I've probably eaten way too many carbs to stay in ketosis so it'll be back to the slog again :cry:I am a bit of a plum!

I knew I could count on you for the ass whooping!
I just couldn't stop it :eek: I think it's all built up over the last few days and I was on a self sabotage mission. I'm just going to try to put it behind me and keep on with the plan. I've probably eaten way too many carbs to stay in ketosis so it'll be back to the slog again :cry:I am a bit of a plum!

More like a crusty baguette with brie and cranberry sauce lol. ( it's what I'm feeling for right now)

No........ Baked Camembert with home made garlic chibatta.

No....,,,,,, Eggy bread!!!!

You get the picture though.

My adrenaline is wearing off now and I could eat the entire contents of sainsburys. I could.,,,, well not the walnut whips but I'd have a go at everything else!!!!

I will be strong!! I will be strong. I will not let either of us give in!!!

Where's daisy? ...,,,,,
Daisy, daisy give us your answer doo!........

"I'm half crazy........" and BBK is the other half of crazy!!!

Thanks hun x It's not bloody easy, is it?!?!

"I'm half crazy........" and BBK is the other half of crazy!!!

Thanks hun x It's not bloody easy, is it?!?!

Crazy just left on the bus.........it's been replaced by VERY ANGRY!!! Just had an informal chat with my boss and her husband and I'm being pulled in for a disapinary following an investigation. Apparently I have not been performing my job well.......... ( in reality someone has stabbed me in the back big time and I can't be seen to be above the law!). I'm mortified. On top of everything else recently if I was a weaker person I'd have topped myself!!! The person in question gets a high from people being more miserable then her. I just never thought she would stoop that low!!

Crazy just left on the bus.........it's been replaced by VERY ANGRY!!! Just had an informal chat with my boss and her husband and I'm being pulled in for a disapinary following an investigation. Apparently I have not been performing my job well.......... ( in reality someone has stabbed me in the back big time and I can't be seen to be above the law!). I'm mortified. On top of everything else recently if I was a weaker person I'd have topped myself!!! The person in question gets a high from people being more miserable then her. I just never thought she would stoop that low!!

WTF??? What do you do for a job? (sorry if you've said before.) Can they pull you in for a disciplinary without giving you some kind of informal 'heads up' or something to tell you to 'pull your socks up'? There's procedures that have to be followed surely??? Sorry but I've probably worked for myself for too long to remember the dynamics of an office!

WTF??? What do you do for a job? (sorry if you've said before.) Can they pull you in for a disciplinary without giving you some kind of informal 'heads up' or something to tell you to 'pull your socks up'? There's procedures that have to be followed surely??? Sorry but I've probably worked for myself for too long to remember the dynamics of an office!

I'll pm you

So what should have been Day 14 has now turned into Day 1 again as I seem to have written the whole weekend off. The scales tell me I have put 2lb on (but lost another inch round my waist!) so am back up to 11st8.5lbs :( No-one to blame but myself so onwards again!
I'm not too hungry today so far but am sipping my water and have had 1 coffee and 1 tea too.
I've still got a birthday cake staring at me everytime I go in the kitchen but I'm being strong :D

Soup for lunch (in this weather it's going to be lush)
chicken for dinner with mushroom pasta and extra muchrooms I think
Bar or shake for evening after my fitness class as I think I'm going to need it!

'day 1 again' didn't happen so I'm trying again today!
The birthday cake proved too much temptation so we ate the rest of it last night! Now I have nothing stopping me but myself. I want to be slimmer and this is the way to go about it. I want to lose at least 22lbs which shouldn't be *that* difficult, should it?

So I've had 2 pints of water so far, 1 tea and 2 coffees. I got bored/peckish/hungry around 11.15 so I had a little of a lemon bar. I'm just eating my lunch now (tomato soup, yum!) and the plan for dinner tonight is Chicken, mushroom pasta and extra mushrooms and cauliflower followed by the rest of the lemon bar.

I have to be strong this week....... water...... water.....water!

Keep at it WT - You WILL get there!!!! :D

thx Dee :)
Is it just me or is it really quiet on here recently? I hadn't posted as I was naughty and felt slightly embarassed but if I can't be honest on here then I probably can't be honest with myself......

I'm feeling fairly strong today so fingers crossed today will be good!

Jeep going chick :)

I have completely buggered it tonight and had a chippy but not gonna beat myself up about it

Just posted on your diary!

Today I've had:

1/2 lemon bar at 11.15 ish
tomato soup for lunch
5 chunks of chicken in tom sauce from DD's plate :(
mushroom pasta with extra mushrooms, cauliflower and chicken.

and 1/2 bar later when I'm watching TV. Probably haven't drunk enough water so will pop to the fridge and get myself a large pint of sparkling water :)

I'm feeling better about myself today and not really hungry but I'm sure that will change tomorrow!

Hey Daisy! How are you doing?

Yesterday was good so here's to day 16 or 2 :-/ I have to be 100% today and back on track. That's where the willpower comes in x

You can do this, WT. Just power on through the next couple of days and it will get easier again.

Not too bad so far apart from being very hungry! I've had my bar early today (10.30!) whereas I was having my first pack at around 1 ish. I think I'll still have soup at 1.30 and then a tuna salad tonight with a shake for evening snack.
4 glasses of water down, 1 glass of dr pepper zero and 1 coffee. I'm going to drop my dd off at pre-school then have a nice cuppa :)

Keep going 100% sweetie :) your doing well xx :eek:

Hey check me out......I've just done Jillian Michaels 30 day shred for the first time :D I feel quite sick and my legs are wobblier than my tummy!!!
It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be but that's not to say I found it easy! It pushes you till your arms and legs are burning but I do feel great for getting off my big butt :angel09:

And Tuna salad may be off the menu tonight as my fridge has just broken! I can't open the door LOL!!! Hopefully hubby will be able to sort it out when he comes home. I don't want to force it open in case I can't shut it after!!

Back