Journey to find the slimmer me :)

so far so good today. I've had my soup and my bar and (hopefully) will be having my tuna salad soon (am getting quite hungry now). I've had 1 tea, 2 coffee's, 2 glasses of dr pepper zero and I've lost count of the waters!
Feeling quite positive today and not really hungry so either my body is used to not having as much food or I'm ketosis already. I doubt it's the latter though! :)

Hey WT

I'm still 100% today - but same as you not so hungry at all,doubt its ketosis after last night though!

I've just had my tuna salad and I made swede chips too. They were yummy but I only has a few as it was a tester :D
So 100% for me and I still have a shake to go later but I think that will be a hot choc shake as I'm freezing......I think more to do with the weather than ketosis though!

I'm going to try some swede mash with cauliflower puree tomorrow with some chicken and cabbage........ I'm not sure what it will taste like but we'll experiment :D

I'm trying swede mash tomorrow as well lol! Seems more substantial than cabbage or leeks ;)

Well done :) keep at it xxx

That's it, I'm done. 100% today. Roll on tomorrow :)

Still 100% so far? go you!

still 100%! just tucking into spicy spag with a little lettuce :) I've already had a truffa bar as I was going really shaky when I was doing the housework earlier so needed to eat something!

I weighed in this morning and I'm 11st6lbs so I've lost the lbs I put on over the weekend and another 1/2lb :) I wonder if it's possible to lose that 6lb by the end of next week?

Stick to it 100% and I'm sure you can xx

mrskyle88 said:
Stick to it 100% and I'm sure you can xx

I ate 2 sausages :-( and a couple of forks of mash potatoes :'( why? I'm not hungry, it just smelt nice...
My friend has just called and asked me to go swimming which is lucky as I was debating opening a bottle of wine :-0 my butt has been kicked and I'm NOT going to eat anything else.
I've had 2 packs today, should I still have my 3rd?

It's just a blip, carry on as normal I say have your other pack and go swimming!

You WILL do this xxx

Thx hun, we will do it x
Ive had 2 complements today too although one was from hubby (he called me skinny!) and one from a friend :-D

Awe that's lovely :)) I've just had my last meal pack and deciding what to take with me to the in laws pack wise

Right, I'm back from swimming and I managed 30 lengths (33m pool) so I think that must cancel out the sausages!
I also had a choc shake and I'm now in bed so I'm all done for today. Not 100% but not as bad as it could have been. Here's to tomorrow!
What packs are you taking?

Cooooeeeee. Sorry, I haven't been on much this week and I always forget to visit the diary section. How you doing? I almost caved yesterday, but powered on through. Been out with the sledges today. Where the chuff is bbk? Xxxxxx

Howard you getting on WT x

WT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you WT????????? I miss you (and bbk).

So rownly, oh so rownly.......

StripedDaisy said:
WT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where are you WT????????? I miss you (and bbk).

So rownly, oh so rownly.......

I'm hiding! *hangs head in shame*
I've been awful all week, really stressed, can't stick to plan, tired and generally Yuck. Totm arrived this morning so at least I now know why! I've still got a weeks worth of packs to go but once they're gone I'm switching to cal counting. I'm not cut out for long term (or even short term!) Vlcd but I defo still want another 21lbs off.
How are you doing? Ive been reading a bit and think you're still on plan.... Well done you!
Bbk had a few personal things going on so I think she's taken a step back for a while. Pm her though, I'm sure she'll reply x

As the above post says I've been soooo bad this week and literally stuffed my face with anything and everything :-(
I'm getting back on tomorrow for the last week of the month. I'll weigh in in the morning to find out how much I've put on so not looking forward to that.
How are you doing Daisy?

Pretty cheesed off. I was so annoyed at only losing 1 poxy lb last Monday I stuffed five mini spring rolls in my mouth whilst stirring my pack on the hob (72g carbs and less than 700 cals for the day). Despite, trying to puke them up (yes I really went there), it seems I knocked myself out of ketosis for a couple of days. It looks like I will only lose 1 again this week as well, which frankly is not what I signed up for. But, I've made a commitment to do this for at least 3 months, so I will just keep on plodding.....

My fitness pal will be awesome for calorie counting. I track my s&s packs on there. Xxx

I've been there too but couldn't make myself sick :-( I'm a bulimic with an aversion to throwing up lol!
Sorry about your naff losses, do you think there's a reason for them? Lack of water? Totm? Not eating enough?
I woke up this morning feeling sick, like I was too full and I thought it would go but its just got worse. Luckily I've not throw up but unluckily I can't stray too far from the toilet iyswim :-( excruciating stomach cramps and I'm freezing. I've put a dvd on for the girls and I've taken myself off to bed, hubby's on the drive fixing the car so they'll shout for one of us if they need it.
Needless to say I've not managed to eat anything yet so I'm not sure I can claim 100% today!
I just dont know who I've picked a tummy bug up from :-( hope I'm better tomorrow or I can't work Monday :-(

Back