Journey to get to goal before I turn 30

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Majella, 22 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I'm trying to get into a size 10 before the 17th December when I turn 30. Over the last few years I have lost 3stone and I need to loose another stone at least. I have done well on the cambridge diet for the last 6 weeks and now I'm going low carb as soon as I get back on track. My plan is to cut back my carbs tomorrow and ease myself into it. I've been out of control the last week or so and it's scaring me so I need to get back on track and beat this fat!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Shanny*

*Shanny* Gold Member

best of luck you did fab on CD :)

4. Majella

Majella Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.88%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Shanny!!! Got all my shopping in today but got a little bad news as well. My father has gone into hospital with a bad chest infection and I hope that's all that's wrong with him. Also a filling fell out of my wisdom tooth so that needs to be fixed asap because I have pain in it. A filling also costs €90 which is a lot to come up with right now but I'm still excited to loose weight and tone up!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.