journey to lose the waity

I'm new to this (forum posting not dieting unfortunately) I joined slimming world in November and to start with I was really motivated but then started having little treats which led to more treats and then to skipping group as I was embarrassed to have gained rather than lost! Well I went back to group and I'm back on plan :) I've been reading some of the posts on here and they are really inspiring so I'm hoping that writing a diary can keep me on track. I really want 2015 to be my year!

You can do it! I need a motivation buddy too so I will be here! Lost 2.5 stone this year but could have been more like 4 stone as in total my gains through the year add up to 20lbs not good. Back on track starting now! Another 2 stone loss this year please. What are you aiming for Katie?

I used to drive to work which is just five minutes away so I'm making small changes and walking more in the hope to lose some weight and save on petrol money as a bonus :) I go to one of those 24hour gyms I've found it really useful as you can go at 10pm if you can't sleep or whatever :) how long are you hoping it will take you? X

Yeh I think classes are importnt too, especially for when you aren't motivated after a month or so. Last year I lost a stone in January as I was very disciplined so I'm hoping I can do it again this year and then another stone February through to May. I think 2 stone in 5 months is achieveable, well I'm hoping so anyway :) I'm going to work away in America over summer so I have some good motivation too x

I went travelling in America last summer it was amazingn- have you been before? Where in America are you going too?

Im not sure yet it's through camp america so wherever I get placed really :)

Woo that's a brilliant first week!

My first weigh in will be Thursday, I joined a year ago and have lost 2 stone 8lb then put 4lb back on over christmas / new year. So I'm still 2 stone 4lb down :) x

Back