Step2 810kcal Journey to My Wedding

BottomFeeder

Hi All,

I've been here before, done well but put it back on again over the last few years.

I have 2 months until my wedding and want to get rid of some timber both for the big day and for my honeymoon.

Started this morning on Step2 as I did much better last time having a little protein each day on top of my products.

Wish me luck guys

Andy

Hey Andy

Well done, hope to hear more from you. My posts are going to be less as having to use left hand as sprained my right. Otherwise would waffle forever.

I'm on week 5 weigh in tomorrow. So fingers crossed ;)

Bfn

Summer

Aw good luck - I was here 3 . 5 year's ago before my wedding, it's great to have something to aim for! Good luck!

I'm doing fine thanks, I like the regiment of knowing exactly what I can consume on a daily basis, my fiance is on holiday for a couple of weeks so I can just have a chicken breast in the evening (on it's own) without having to cook for her haha.

So far I'm feeling good, I've put a shirt on this morning that was brand new and too tight when I bought it and it fits nicely today even after a week on plan - I'm not weighing in until next Monday as my consultant is on holiday but my own smart scales are showing 4.4lbs off in the last 4 days.

I've got a month to stick to plan until my stag do, gonna smash it. How are you finding it? Weigh in this evening?

Brilliant just after 5 days. You'll be looking smart for your wedding and those photos. Your fiancé won't recognise you when she returns.

I'm finding it part of my everyday life. Don't even think to deviate. The numbers are going down, albeit slowly but that's ok, as long as they're going down.

Today is week 5, I was hoping to get to 21lbs loss, but may have to wait another week. To date 18.4lbs loss. Another shed load to go ;) ;)

I'll be here until I get to my goal. Would be nice to see a big loss next week but every pound is an achievement, heck staying on such a strict plan is an achievement lol...

Are you past the hunger stage??

Summer :) :)

xx

TBH i've not gone into a hunger stage, I didn't last time either for some reason.

Just sat through a long meeting with many biscuits, sat and sipped my water instead like an absolute boss haha

Got an hour planned out on the bike this evening so it's all gotta help!

18.4lbs is a huge amount to lose, well done!

Thanks,

Have a lot to get off so just scratching the surface at the moment lol. Only my self to blame...

Well done for not bing tempted with the biscuits and staying in the zone

You will reach goal ;)

Summer

How was your bike ride? Well done on the biscuits! I had a lunch with work the other day I made an excuse to turn up late and sipped water while they all munched on Chinese - I couldn't remember if I was allowed diet coke or not so stuck to water.

My parents are stopping with me next week, I'm not used to spending so much time with them so I'm sure I'll be out on my bike a fair bit to get some space - my husband isn't too happy about that prospect!!

Do you have a target, or just as much as possible in the two months?

Smashed my bike ride, took a load of time off my best time on a strava segment before realising i'd had a massive headwind, I've only managed 500 miles this year compared to 3000 last year, knee injury which is why I'm fat at the mo.

No target for me other than trying my damnedest to lose as much as possible before the wedding, I'll be having a couple of days off for stag do in Amsterdam and one day for a UK stag do with my dad and Sarah's dad + groomsmen + best man, apart from that i'm all over it.

Hi Andy

Well done, I can't stick to any exercise at the moment.. lol for some time really hahaha other than walk dogs, which is good will do at least 6km a day so can't be bad. But that doesn't feel like exercise ...

Good way to think lose as much as u can, I have my goal in place and hope to be near it by Xmas. Make sure you keep checking on us ladies to see if we did it

:)

Hi Andy.

I'm also slimming for the big day and it's getting so close:oops: I'm doing similar to you as I need the protein food part to boost my weight lost as it stalls on just shakes.

Have you got your suit and bits. My partner is so not bothered. So annoying!! Hope your a better prepared groom..

I'm not great fir commenting these days as working full time and gym and appointments I have hardly time for a cuppa. Good luck in your journey x

Hi Nai,

The bit of protein keeps me sane too, I had a tuna steak last night - was amazing.

Suit is being bought the weekend before, followed by a day out with my groomsmen + the dads. I have organised loads of stuff for the wedding though tbf :p

Good luck to you too! Andy

Hey Andy,

Sorry it's taken me a while to say hello, had a very busy few weeks.

How are you finding it so far?

I have just started week 6 and had my weigh in last night. So far -23lbs and I've got my head in the game.

Make sure you are drinking loads of water and the pounds will just melt away.

Keep us posted x

Back