Journey to Size 12.....

jaderoxy

Hey Guys,

i am new to this forums and thought i would start a thread to see if anyoen wants to 'diet' with me.

I have always been on the big side... way back in 2005 i lost about 3 stone on the atkins and got down to a 10/12 but i have not put that all back on - and then some.

I am a size 16/18... have put on at least a stone and a half in the lst 4 months. If i dont get rid of it now i never will! So - this time i am serious! I start on Monday 17th August - so if any one wants to join me - we have the weeeknd to clear the cupboards of crap and get some healthy munch in.

I will be combining with with exercise and giving upi smoking too!

Jade Roxy X

I have decided to start out on the cabbage soup diet for a week just to kick start my diet and give me a bit of motivation. Then after that i will be low calorie low carbing with exercise too. I have joined my uni gym and will be attending aerobics clases and spin classes... then hopefully when i feel ready for a swimming costume will be doing swimming too.

My first 2 goals are to lose 1 stone and to fit back into my favourite dress, It is a smallish size 16. It got it for my birthday in may and have only been able to wear it once - and that was after starving myself for a week!

I am on low calories today and will buy my soup ingredients tonight.

X

I'm A 16/18 with a view to get down to a size 12 in jeans. Let's do this together. I'm low calorie dieting and doing a little bit of exercise (need to do more, have just bought EA sports active). I'm 16st 3 and would like to be in the 15s come Saturday. I wonder if that is doable!

Good luck. Do you have msn or anyway we can chat and lose together. I need the motivation!

Back