J's Moop day

Mrs jk

Yuck having a tough day today. Woke up with awful cramps as TOM has arrived and I'm just so bloated and feel like hiding away from the world with a huge bar of Milka!!

Trying my best to feel good as this mornings WI was 3.25lbs down from last week but right now I really wanna eat and I'm not hungry at all!!

Sorry 26 days of my cycle I'm so positive but there's always those two days that The grouch would vacate his trash can for me!!

I hate TOTM.....I become a monster!!!:mad: Hang in there!! You are not alone...remember you are going to go through this cycle again so don't ruin you hard work on LT.....you will feel worse!!!:(

Thanks- I'm feeling a bit better but gonna cancel spinning this evening as the way I feel I'll not put the full effort in! I know by the weekend I'll feel great!!

So went home last night tortured by cravings and feeling terrible and then I found out what was wrong. I had caught the tummy bug that's doing the rounds and was locked away for 3 hours. However cramps settled by midnight and other than being tired today feel much better so thanks for everyones good wishes.

I am back motivated today and getting back on track and just happy I didn't cave! Gonna hang my Ed Hardy bikini up where I can see it to remind me it ain't gonna look good if I don't stick with it!!

Well done mrsjk !! Alot of us would have used the excuse "my body needs food to heal" haha god knows how you stayed strong so good for you ;) oh an Ed hardy bikini !! I'd love one of those , so pretty

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Jojo Bear!!

So time for an update. I have been absent as my internet is down at home and been snowed at work last couple of days. Last time I was on I posted that I had a tummy bug Thursday and that was why I was down. Anyhow things have gone downhill from then. I didn’t get much rest Friday night as late home from checking out a new car and up early as the Ulster Rally came down my road so the noise was terrible. Got up and instantly knew I had an ear infection which had me wiped all weekend. Finally got to the doctors yesterday and he confirmed it and put me on strong antibiotics, decongestants and 2 different ear drops. Took my antibiotics and they make me really nauseous for about 2 hours after I take them and I need to take them 3 times a day!! My weight loss has severely slowed on the scales- on my sneak peak on Mon I had only lost 1/2lb and normally I lose more then than on my Thursday WI.

Positive though people are noticing and commenting and I can see a real difference in tone from last week as I’ve been working really hard. Sorry for not being here to support anyone for the last few days but energy levels are shot!

I really hope that my total loss this week is at least 2.5lbs as I’m struggling with not feeling well, taking medicine and trying to manage a 1hr 15mins commute each way (though this is a bit easier as just got myself a sexy wee metallic blue focus!!).

Thanks Jojo Bear!!

So time for an update. I have been absent as my internet is down at home and been snowed at work last couple of days. Last time I was on I posted that I had a tummy bug Thursday and that was why I was down. Anyhow things have gone downhill from then. I didn’t get much rest Friday night as late home from checking out a new car and up early as the Ulster Rally came down my road so the noise was terrible. Got up and instantly knew I had an ear infection which had me wiped all weekend. Finally got to the doctors yesterday and he confirmed it and put me on strong antibiotics, decongestants and 2 different ear drops. Took my antibiotics and they make me really nauseous for about 2 hours after I take them and I need to take them 3 times a day!! My weight loss has severely slowed on the scales- on my sneak peak on Mon I had only lost 1/2lb and normally I lose more then than on my Thursday WI.

Positive though people are noticing and commenting and I can see a real difference in tone from last week as I’ve been working really hard. Sorry for not being here to support anyone for the last few days but energy levels are shot!

I really hope that my total loss this week is at least 2.5lbs as I’m struggling with not feeling well, taking medicine and trying to manage a 1hr 15mins commute each way (though this is a bit easier as just got myself a sexy wee metallic blue focus!!).

Just you get yourself better hun!!!! Thats the most important thing hun!!!! x

Thanks Deezer- I inteed to. Last year I suffered for 4 1/2 months with my ears and gained 21lbs in that time and will not let it beat me this time. I've asked for a referal so that I can stop any long term issues again! I just hope my stomach can handle the medicine as I'm taking it with my shakes as they are so strong and normally I would take with meals to line my tummy.

However I do feel positive today if not a little drained but will power and resolve must get me through!

Back