JUDDD - How much & how long did it take you?!

Thanks everyone!! I am loosing the will to live today!! cant think of anything to eat!!!!

Im currently following SW just now, not joined properly though, waiting til payday. But Ive came accross this and now I am stuck. SW or JUDDD!? JUDDD seems too good to be true, lol

And it costs much less ;-) x

That is one of the factors why I havent joined properly, lol. Ive decided to officially start Monday, I am hoping it works but I am dreading my first few DD's, I think I'll struggle. I have made a plan to keep me on track of DDs and UDs and made sure I have an UD on Saturday as Im going for a Nandos, lol!! Every DD until then I'll just keep thinking to myself "One less day til nandos" haha x

That is one of the factors why I havent joined properly, lol. Ive decided to officially start Monday, I am hoping it works but I am dreading my first few DD's, I think I'll struggle. I have made a plan to keep me on track of DDs and UDs and made sure I have an UD on Saturday as Im going for a Nandos, lol!! Every DD until then I'll just keep thinking to myself "One less day til nandos" haha x

I think split days are easier, you eat everyday rather than fast a full day and not eat til the next day. Drink loads and you'll be fine, the fasting gets easier, but some days are easier than others lol xxx I have up days from five Friday til five Sunday as I love cooking a roast, meeting my friends for meals etc so works for me x x

You will soon be in Nando's x this a really supportive group so if your struggling let us know! X x do you have a diary? :)

I think split days are easier, you eat everyday rather than fast a full day and not eat til the next day. Drink loads and you'll be fine, the fasting gets easier, but some days are easier than others lol xxx I have up days from five Friday til five Sunday as I love cooking a roast, meeting my friends for meals etc so works for me x x

You will soon be in Nando's x this a really supportive group so if your struggling let us know! X x do you have a diary? :)

I am very much looking forward to my Nandos, luckily the girls I work with and my bf are very supportive and since doing SW I have been refusing food too (which is something I never really would do!!!) No I dont have one, how do I make one? Lol Sorry, so terrible with computers!!!! xx

If I can remember go over to the diaries section on JUDD and start your own thread xxx

thanks! I think I done it right lol hope so anyway!! xx

ash89 said:
JUDDD seems too good to be true, lol

I thought the exact same thing for months before finally giving it a try. But I'm so glad I did give it a try because it does work, just over 21 lb lost on JUDDD so far yay!

I'm always telling people about this plan when they mention wanting to lose weight but they always look at me like I'm crazy and it'll never work... They probably think I must secretly be eating no more than 1200 daily then lol.

I thought the exact same thing for months before finally giving it a try. But I'm so glad I did give it a try because it does work, just over 21 lb lost on JUDDD so far yay!

I'm always telling people about this plan when they mention wanting to lose weight but they always look at me like I'm crazy and it'll never work... They probably think I must secretly be eating no more than 1200 daily then lol.

A girl at my work was doing it, but never mentioned the name of it and I thought it was just a diet she had thought up herself lol. She was always saying to me "You should try the one I was on" and I kept thinking aye, ok!! Never gave it a second thought until now! x

I'm always telling people about this plan when they mention wanting to lose weight but they always look at me like I'm crazy and it'll never work...

I was accosted in the canteen for a harangue by someone who said that 'you will never persuade me that eating les than 600kcals a day is healthy"

I still wonder where she got that figure from or thought she might now more about it than me - I know that sounds awful but I do have a Masters in this sort of thing (sorry, that sounds even worse). But 600kcals? Where did that figure come from? Not science that's for sure. Maybe an LCD....

Anyway, this is my one and only diet and I am still losing, have lowered cholesterol etc etc and she is an expert dieter and is still gaining weight as she regularly has problems with her plans!

The weirdness of JUDDD is just too much for some and I can't always (ever) be bothered explaining. Then again I have pet rats and I get much the same reaction about them... how could, they are evil, dirty things, etc etc :D

I read that back - did I sound bitter? She must have got to me more than I thought. hey ho!

I was accosted in the canteen for a harangue by someone who said that 'you will never persuade me that eating les than 600kcals a day is healthy"

I still wonder where she got that figure from or thought she might now more about it than me - I know that sounds awful but I do have a Masters in this sort of thing (sorry, that sounds even worse). But 600kcals? Where did that figure come from? Not science that's for sure. Maybe an LCD....

Anyway, this is my one and only diet and I am still losing, have lowered cholesterol etc etc and she is an expert dieter and is still gaining weight as she regularly has problems with her plans!

The weirdness of JUDDD is just too much for some and I can't always (ever) be bothered explaining. Then again I have pet rats and I get much the same reaction about them... how could, they are evil, dirty things, etc etc :D

I read that back - did I sound bitter? She must have got to me more than I thought. hey ho!

Probably picked it up from the 5:2 diet publicity, I don't care what anyone thinks about what I'm doing, and having the odd DD is way way healthier than trying to live off letttuce for the rest of our days!

What a fabulous diet this is. I've been doing alternate days for about five or six weeks now and have lost a stone. I'm very pleased as during that period I've spent 12 days on holiday with my husband staying in a hotel eating in restaurants. Another week away in a villa self catering with a friend. I've found it relatively easy so far. My energy levels are fantastic which considering I'm hypothyroid and usually knackered is wonderful. Today I swam 40 lengths, did an hours gardening and then walked a couple of miles with a neighbour. I still feel supercharged hence the late post.

I'm now fasting Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I've not lost weight so quickly since I was in my twenties. Everyone should diet this way. Another big plus point is my shopping bills have fallen. Wonderful all round

Wow well done Jane!! It's very inspiring to ready this thread :) I've only started a few days ago and I'm feeling very excited :)

Hi ladies :) been having a read through the thread, well done to you all on your losses!!
I'm stressed lol I'm currently doing a vlcd, as most 'normal' diets are very very slow for me... Even on a vlcd I'm only losing 2lb per week, others lose like 3-5!! My body is so stubborn, looking at your losses makes me want to join in lol I'm working my ass off following a vlcd everyday for 2lb per week its very annoying!!
Need to lose at least 3 stone for my hols in Aug! Wondering if this would be more enjoyable with the same losses !? Help lol xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back