JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

blimey your going to be knacked with all that work out .... Mia out her dance 2 on the wii yesterday , her and her dad was doing it lol, think they had two work outs as one with laughter and one with dancing lol
I went to my sisters yesterday blow out sam lol
well how set are we for tuesday ? i'm pretty much set .
what did you do yesterday ?
how many eggs popped in lol

laughing is good exercise :) im all ready to restart on tuesday lol yesterday i worked 2-8 thats about it, didnt have a single easter egg but need to go to the shop in a sec to get electric so might get some cheap half-priced eggs if theyve got any heheeeeeeeee and mum and nan are coming over later for dinner and are bringing an easter egg for me and my boyfriend yummmmy! :D

morning sam
I see iceland had half price eggs , but didn't get any , my daughter still has all hers , but she is really trying to be good , trying to plasn her meals ahead , like tonight is pasta low fat sauce .... also got her a skipping rope ...
As for me tuesday was not good , but i knew as soon as i got up i knew i would not make it , so ready today , Sam did you start ?
How was the day with mum and nan , and did you get your eggs :)
Sam I have a BBQ sunday , but apart from that i'm totaly inn .

I gave in on a 2-for-the-price-of-1 offer at the Co-op lol It's good Mia's trying hard :) Haven't started, I just keep finding so many yummy things to eat :D Having mum and nan over was fun, we got our eggs, boyfriends eaten all his already, I've eaten the sweets but not the egg yet but got a feeling it wont be around in a few hours nom nom!

Thats it we go for the treat in the egg first then the egg lol
mia , knows she must try now .my sister tonight said she was watching a family vid of 07 and said i looked slim there , i thought yes i know i was 4 stone lighter then , shows you what can happen in a short space of time .
I'm sorry to say but another bad day .... ok sam , why is this not happening ?
i have so many reason to lose ... why am i not doing it ?
Hows you Sam ?

well its been a long time since that vid was recorded so of course youve changed! I've had another binging today aswell, going to have a down day tomorrow an re-start. After losing 8lbs I've put 5 back on lol I've been scoffing almost non-stop since Saturday so a 5lb gain isnt too bad for 5 whole days. I'm the same as u - theres no reason why we're not doing the JUDDD we're just not and dont know why lol we need a kick up the bum.

Come on we can do it!!! :D

Someone is joining us on JUDDD in a few days - I can't remember her name now how embarassing lol shes on lipotrim at the mo and is going to finish her last 2 days and then start JUDDD so she's gonna be posting on these forums once shes started :)

Morning Sam
well its gone cold , i'm doing a BBQ sunday and the weather is not as good as i thought its sunny but only 16
but that can change , does not look good for the Royal wedding .
My sister is doing food tomorrow for us , so maybe thats another reason i'm not fully into it . so with the two days , i hope to get started not eaten yet as scared too , cos when i start its the root of alldevil .
Thats good another joining JUDDD ....
shows how quick 5 pounds can go on , its strange cos i never feel full anymore , i can keep eating and eating ...
Its like paul Mackenna says , about eating , to chew longer , like a chore , then you become fuller , i have his book , really did get into that at the time .
I still am thinking of getting the other book 100 days of dieting , as she so rightly says , its easy to stay on a diet for a few weeks but its staying on the diet .
so it takes you too 100 days and what to do .
I have to stay home today as a delivery is coming , got pains where i've not eaten yet .
Its 10:30 Am been up since 7am , might be why :-/
Right restrain me from the devils food lol
As i can not breath lol
Sam how is your day going ?

ok its now 11:20 , and two bowls of soup down homemade , so i know its ok , all veg , carrot , onion, parsnip , swede , and stock of chicken , feel full , and said NO to bread , i enjoyed it .
Must make snother patch of that when i go to the shop , i have slim fast and exante to use up , so thinking i'm going to be ok for a month at least , thats good , save money .
Best to write what we have easten as we go ?
Then we can be open and think crist i have to list all this , lol

the weather down here is nice and sunny, quite hot. ive never had a problem with just eating more and more and more, old habits die hard i guess! 100 days of dieting book sounds good, its true its easy to do for a few weeks but not long term depending on what diet ur doing. i keep getting hunger pangs but wont eat yet, i keep drinking to try to feel full but it isnt working lol I wanted to go out today to keep myself busy in town but gotta stay in cuz we're waiting for the dentist to come round and we dont know what time theyre going to turn up.

Yeah u might as well use up the things youve got, no point in wasting it :)

ahhhhhh my bellys rumbling lol

I was keeping a food diary in my blog for a while including my JUDDD days but havent written anything since Saturday cuz thats when I started binging lol I kept meaning to restart JUDDD but kept eating tooooooooo much, I couldnt stop myself :( So I'm hoping today is my first day back on JUDDD, thought I'd start on a 'down day' cuz I've eaten so much lately, but will write in my diary once I eat something later. I went mad yesterday and made myself a beef madras with rice before bed and felt so ill - could hardly move cuz I was so full, felt sick, had hiccups - why do I do this to myself?

But I'm putting it behind me and having a good down day so far today :) U still doing ok?

Hi Sam , not been on as family things to sort out .
The dentist to come to you ? thats a new one lol
Hey i bet your tummy was bloated with the curry lol .
now something is going on with us both , as we are not taking the diet seriously . ... its another bank holiday monday also i have a blood test too , but this exante is screaming out , i'm here use me up .
i have noticed lately that people are juging me about my weight , family, i'm going to not see them after sunday for a while .... my blood test is friday 6th may that can be my starting date as its a fasting test .
now when we are good we want to write what we've eaten , when we are bad we hide away ... we are two of a kind , but we will turn this around . the 6th i can start .I have the BBQ sunday todo .
what are your plans sam

well although i started well on a down day the other day, i didnt eat a thing all day and then had a massive takeaway for tea lol dont worry about people judging u, i think some people say things and dont even realise theyre being hurtful. its a good idea to use the blood test as a starting point :) its true that we're very similar lol i think the hunger on down days is maybe starting to get to me an thats why i ended up having takeaway - i try not to eat until really late in the day and it seems like im just watching the clock waiting for it to get late enough for me to eat. i think if JUDDD is going to work for me im gonna have to eat small things throughout the day rather than saving my calories all day and eating in the evening. ive got work from 2-8 today and im dreading it, my hayfevers really bad at the moment and it feels like a horrible cold so my head feels stuffy and my nose is blocked and my eyes are itchy so im really not in the mood for work :(

i'm going to be very busy today sam ... with this bbq .
yes eating as late as you can cos soon as i eat i want more i'm happy to not eat .
heyfever i know my oh has it , when he has it it gets me down too , as you know men drama queens , shhhh lol
but really its not nice .
i'm hoping sam on the 6th that i can fully on exante but will see .
with people they know they are doing it about my weight , and its also making me wake up to the fact something has to be done.
have a good day today sam , how was yesterday for you with your heyfever ?

sometimes my hayfevers ok other times i have sneezing fits and feel like i cant breathe properly :( omg YES men are total drama queens lol

how did the bbq go? worked from 10am to 6pm today, had my pedometer to see how much exercise i was doing at work and i did nearly 7000 steps, thought it would be more! had constant call bells ringing and one resident in particular was being very demanding so im so happy to be home relaxing :)

god , take there buzzers away lol
seems you had a demanding day . 7000 is alot .
my bbq , my family didn't stay long , his family did . alot of food left over .... i woke with a headache over my right eye .i think its today with tirdness as i worked so hard , and little help .
Never mind won't do it again in a hurry .
Well monday today , unsure whats happening yet , how about you sam ?

wish we could take them away but we're not allowed lol im having a lazy day, not planning to do anything :D oh dear - leftovers yum yum! might go on the exercise bike yesterday and go on the wii, im taking part in the wii challenge thread, put myself down for 20 hours on the wii this month

exercise bike later today* whoops lol

lol , i had to read that twice lol
the wii , my daughter would love you round as i never go on it , i don't like it , she has the black wii .
i see you have posed good , we need to start this soon .
its gone cold , heating on
well been tp sis today had roast .
the book i want is only 6:50 i think .
did you see it ?

yeah i think the weathers finally cooling down a bit, i actually got sunburn about a week ago lol the book seems a good idea :) anything that gives u support is definitely worth it

yes , feel like i'm saying and not doing , as the diet needs firm yes i'm going to start . Then every day will be a new day, as you never know how you'll be , strong weak ?

exactly. i still havent restarted JUDDD yet just cant seem to do it :(

Back