JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Good luck with whatever route you go down, Floss x

Hi Gemma. Up day down day dieting is quite straightforward. On an up day you eat what you want and on a down day you restrict to 20% of your normal calorie intake (roughly 500 cals). You alternate up days and down days.

There is a book explaining all the science behind it if you like that sort of thing but the basic principle is as simple as that. One of the advantages is that your metabolism doesn't slow down like it does on other diets because you're eating normally every other day.

Hope you decide to come and join us.

Many thanks.am going to look more in to this.sounds good.what kind of weight loss can you expect from say a month on this lol if a could last that long.is there a max amount of cals that you have to stick to on the up days x

Sent from my X10i using MiniMins

Hello again , i'm coming back to this diet again , as can't seem to stick to vlcd .
HELLO is there any life out there lol
so whos doing this diet ??
sam , where are you ? lol .

MsJMC said:
Hello again , i'm coming back to this diet again , as can't seem to stick to vlcd .
HELLO is there any life out there lol
so whos doing this diet ??
sam , where are you ? lol .

I tried this and had success for first week but bingeing got out of control. Guess I have no will power! Good luck tho, will be following your progress :)

howdid you get on in yourfirst wk ?
which dietare you on now ?

im here, im here! this thread has been dead where are u all? :)

Lets get this back to life .
I'm off to bed now Sam , won't be here tomoz as off to leigh on sea , but will tune in ASP, have good wkend xx

u too :) x

Morning Sam and all whos peaking lol
well had a bad day yesterday food wise , was at the sea side and walked loads but still gained why ?? didn't over eat so whats happening ?
sam hows it going with you ?

was on a down day yesterday and had 515 cals but was feeling really poorly as hayfevers starting and hit me like a ton of bricks, feel so ill! so had a bit of a blow-out late last night, im taking it into consideration for today though so will take the calories i had last night off of today's 2500 - probably gonna have about 1500 left but thats not too bad :) ur weight gain is probably just a blip! it will go back down again x

ON Tuesday , i will be able to really give JUDDD my all as invited out sunday too , so its going pear shaped , my daughter also needs to lose 14 pounds so its going to be a life change for us .
Sam with Easter it just one do after another .
I have worked in the garden all day , moving the shed on rollers ,
sam how do you feel ? are you ok , have you got any plans for easter , i have had so many cold drinks today ... not really wanting food today

how olds ur daughter? ive had a MASSSSSSSIVE binge today and i dont even know why, i feel ok but have had itchy eyes and sneezing fits all day. i bet moving the shed was fun lol im working tomorrow 2-8pm, but my mum and uncle are bringing over my exercise bike and some other bits, and on easter monday mum and nan are coming over. ive been thirsty today too, been drinking lots of diet lemonade with slices of frozen lemon and lime its soooooooo nice and refreshing :)

Hi Sam , sounds so refreshing your drink
mia she is 7 , 8 in august .
Massive binge , what was it lol
the bike is good for bum legs , we will work hard come tuesday ... no more downfalls .....
so you have mum and nan over that will be nice, i have tv on now first time today ...

omg my binge - ive eaten everything lol scotch eggs, burger and bacon baps, yogurt and fruit, steak peas and potatoes, other things i cant remember lol ur daughter can lose weight easily, distracting her will do it, she can do after school clubs or gymnastics or something to keep her active

Sam, did you have a food attack lol
have a look here sam The Weight Loss Cafe - Where Dieters Become Success Stories
she has a book out that i'm thinking of getting .
Tuesday is my start date, so going to have a look how much the book is .
Mia , will be getting just dace 2 on the wii today she wants . and a skipping rope as her trampoline has been taken down due to the weather , it had got to it .
Sam, are you reading for change ?
with me its like the book says , its staying on the diet say after 3 to 4 weeks , so think the book is for me . i will be going out shortly , so will tune in maybe later , enjoy your easter eggs lol

yes definitely was a food attack lol ive ordered a dance game for the playstation so i can have a go on there on the dance mat, got my wii set up now too with biggest loser challenge ordered and on its way, and now ive got my exercise bike set up ready for action too. hows ur easter sunday going?

that link looks good by the way im going to have a really good look around on it

Back