JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Hello everyone! I have tried every diet going and finally think I have found the diet I will do the rest of my life :)
p.s I dont have blonde hair, hairy legs and big eyebrows but have been known to swing my boobies after a drink lol:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm 31 from Plymouth in Devon. Have two boys (4 and 5) and a 3 year old girl.

I've been on slimfast up until now, where I hit a plateau and thought this was a great diet to get me out of that and those scales moving again (and it worked!). Did slimfast a couple of years ago after I had dd and lost 3 1/2 stone, after starting at 15 1/2 stone :eek: Ended up hitting the plateau that time to, funnily enough at exactly the same weight of 12 stone! But that time I gave up, firstly due to personnal reasons and tried again after and just couldn't get back into the swing of things! Put on 2 stone, and took me ages to get back into the right frame of mind to start again!

But here I am more determined than ever, lost two stone on slimfast and I'm going to lose the rest on juddd! Yay! One week down on juddd and going very well so far :D

Thanks DQ for this thread, great idea!

Good ol Channy! :worthy: We love her :D

So Channy that's me!! 30years old and still battling with losing and maintaining my weight. I first became concious of my weight after my first child, who's 12. I lost loads and was quite happy then put it on again to have the second child, who's aged 8. Now I have no intention to have anymore of them sprogs so want to get my body back to something I'm happy with. Though my husband, bless him, loves me for the way I am (but don't get too big, he says).

JUDDDing seems to be the way forward to me 'cause I think we can all have the will to diet for 'one day' then eat normal the next. I done most of them, not atkins though never interested me. CD was hard but it was one that showed me the most results - I lasted 8 weeks then lost the plot and put back on all the weight over 6 months. All that money down the pan!

This JUDDD plan suits the pocket and suits me. Love it!:devilangel:

Hi, I'm Broxi, 47, married with a 17 year old son. I have 2st 9lb to lose. I've tried most diets with little success since I turned 30. At 39, I lost 3 stone and got down to 9st 6lb on Atkins and then my weight froze and I can no longer lose on Atkins. Don't know why this is but think my body got sneaky to diet or something. Tried Orlistat and lost 7lb and then nothing for months. Last year my weight was 13st 8lb and I lost 1st 8lb on Slimming World which I loved but it stopped working for months so I gave up. I put most of weight back on. Have now got to 11st 7lb with CD but I find it too difficult to do as it makes me suffer from depression; it plays with my emotions.
So basically JUDDD (and I'm also considering Diet Chef for UD) is my last chance to be thin. I just so hope a)I can stick to it and b)it works and doesn't freeze on me like other diets have done.

Hi everyone, I'm claire. I have always had an issue with my weight, but nothing like I have now. I'm a wee bit older than the rest of you but have a 7 year old daughter(late starter!!) I split with my husband 5 years ago and struggle with having to do everything for Emma. I have recently been made redundant and that just makes it all a wee bit worse. I always try to think the best of things, but it doesn't always show in my eating! I think that Doing this diet will make me feel better about myself. I think that it's a good way to do it. I have messed about with a lot of diets this year and lost weight, but put it all back on again. This sounds more achievable as it's one day at a time. Here's hoping! Good luck to everyone.

Claire xx

Hi everyone..
My name is Tracy and I am a 40 year old working mum of 2 little boys, 6 & 3..
I work for a High Street Bank, in IT , living and working in Halifax West Yoskhire.
I have struggled with weight gain and loss over the last 8/9 years, telling myself that I could lose the weight by myself, and failing, so I have been a frequent re-joining member of many slimming clubs, Lipotrim follower, Cambridge fan and now JUDDD.

keep up with my antics in the Madferret journey to Slimdom diary .... although it's not very exciting at the moment....

Tracy
x

Hello I am Sarah Lou, I live in Torbay Devon.. I am Forty years old :eek: (don't act like it) :D I live around the corner from the beach and I share my humble abode with my gorgeous hamster Alfie.. who thinks he is something other than a hamster as he is so tame..

I was put on my first diet aged 11 when I went to see a GP for a throat infection.. I was alot taller than girls my age and I had just started to swim for our county team.. I did not have an ounce of fat on me but on his chart I was obese.. :eek: so from that moment I became a serial dieter.

I lost five stone a few years ago with sw but after my ten year relationship ended and I became ill and depressed it all went back on again. I planned to loose it last year for my 40th Bday, but I didn't. I had a wonderful party but inside I was so unhappy.. I don't have one picture of me at the party as I looked dreadful.

So that's me.. I'm interested in spiritual stuff and I am trying different techniques to manage my illness.. I also love my car!

thanks for your warm welcome ladies.. :)

Oh Torbay! Not far from me, I'm in Plymouth. Hahaha, may come and steal your car, lol :p

Hello. I'm Karen and I'm a diet tart. Hoping to stick with this one though!

I'm 45 and have a 22 year old son. I live with my hubby and a mad dog on a boat just outside Lincoln. I work for the NHS but I'm hoping to become a full time student, doing a PhD in social policy, if I can get the funding :)

I am just so jealous! First there's Devon, then there's Torbay, Devon at the beach and then there's living on a boat. I live in a very boring industrial town outside Glasgow, an area known for its rain! I adore Devon. My favourite place in UK along with some bits of Cornwall. You are really lucky living in such nice places.

I'm watching you Starky ! step away from the car.. :D

I only said yesterday Broxi when I was in the woodland how lucky we are living where we do.. :)

Living on a boat sounds amazing Karen :)

Where in Torbay are you? Some of the happiest memories of my life are there. As a child my family went to Torquay for many years and I loved it. I went back with my own son and husband for a while. We used to go every 2nd year although not been recent years but might go down in October for a week. I once tried to get a job in Dawlish and had interview and at last minute someone else got it, but got a nice free few days there. Would have moved in a minute but too dear now.

Yes certainly are lucky down here, we often pop into Cornwall for a nice day trip, or somewhere around the Devon coast. Hubby comes from Hampshire and loves it around here esp the coast. Only prob is the rain :(

Broxi, if you do come down this way we could have a mini juddd meeting, you, Sarah Lou and me :) Of course other juddders welcome too :p

Yes would be lovely. Looking for hotels in Torquay just now. But need to ask hubby as huge drive.

Back