JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Hi Clare and welcome - love your avatar - before and after pics?

Hello Claire ! wow 70 pounds , which plan did you do to lose 70 pounds ?
So the last 20 pounds , bet that feels good to say ! its finding a good frame of mind and your there . Welcome !

I lost it by calorie counting with mfp. It does feel good to say but its also easy to let things slide if that makes any sence at all?

So how long have you been doing this?

I lost it by calorie counting with mfp. It does feel good to say but its also easy to let things slide if that makes any sence at all?

So how long have you been doing this?
hi , BTW what is mfp ? i'm thinking mfp and hitting brick walls lol
Yes i did let things slide myself only to find i gained alot of weight that i must address .
I did JUDDD over a year ago and had results , but i have strayed since my return , but today i feel the suns out and i have no summer things to fit and its making me do alot of thinking .
How many CC were you doing each day ?

Hi mfp is my fitness pal its a website/phone app for calorie counting its very good. I was eating 1200cals a day when I started there then upped to 1400 I lost stedily for quite a while but even though I was still sticking to my goals my food choices slowly changed to not as good and I have been stuck for quite a while now. Don't get me wrong its good I haven't gained just I would like to reach my goal sometime. Also I find having a dd makes me think about what I'm eating more so I tend to do better on my updays as a result.

I have now decided that my dd are 600 and my uds 1700 and see how it goes from there.

Hello All.

I'm starting JUDD this week and hopefully I'll make it.

I have a lot to lose, 66lbs - that's almost 5 stone eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeick!

I'll have a look at mfp, someone else has suggested it to me but I was lazy and didn't look - not really a good start :sigh:

I hope to be back soon with less of me to post about!

Hello! :wavey:

I've come to have a go at JUDDDing! On day 4 and really enjoying it so far (suits the control freak in me down to the ground... :D).

Hi Lily and welcome to the JUDDD forum. Will be nice to have someone to post with!

Good luck on your JUDDD journey x

Hello! :wavey:

I've come to have a go at JUDDDing! On day 4 and really enjoying it so far (suits the control freak in me down to the ground... :D).

Hello :) how are u finding this diet please?

Morning all, I started JUDDD back in January and its def my diet of choice, unfortunately during my 4th week my Father passed away and I was all over the place and my diet was the last thing on my mind :( Anyway after getting fed up of eating rubbish for the sake of it I have decided to get back on the Wagon, I weighed this morning (1st time since I stopped the diet!) and am surprised to find that I am back to my initial starting weight, I expected it to be more if I am honest. Anyway as Summer is fast approaching and I need to straighten out my relationship with food , I am doing a VLCD this week , starting today!! I will do it for hopefully a couple of weeks and then I am, coming back to JUDD fulltime as I love the Diet. So although I am deviating for a week or so I am a JUDDERER at heart. My initial weight loss on JUDDD is in my sig, I only do 3 DD , Mon, Wed Fri, then have 2 up days on the weekend. This worked really well for me and I was happy with the weight loss, really looking forward to becoming a fulltime JUDDD devote again.

Hi Karen, nice to see a familiar face, how are you getting along?

Hey every pound counts and at least its coming off;)
Can't believe I started a VLCD on a Sunday but OH is away so it seemed like a good idea, went to bed early that def helped. Really looking forward to getting back on Juddd, just need to sort my 'food' head out first and give myself a headstart but I am already organising my up/down days in my head:D

You'll be great - really looking forward to JUDDDing with you. Good day today (DD) and feeling slim which is always nice.

Hi everyone. I tried juddd years ago but never really committed to it. Iv been attempting to calorie count on and off this year but have been really struggling with binging. 2 weeks ago my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me because he had decided over the past 3 weeks he had fallen out of love with me. I was distraught, i loved him more than anything and i really thought he was my one. A few months ago he asked me how i would feel about getting engaged this summer. Im only 21 but we planned our life, our wedding, our childrens names...i cant understand how someone can believe they fall out of love in just a few weeks.
ANYWAY(!) I cant change that, but i can change myself and finally get this 2+ stone off iv been carrying around and hating on my body. So im starting on juddd tomorrow with my 1st DD, im hoping i can just focus now and really succeed. Iv never been able to believe in myself that i can do it. I wish i could go to sleep and wake up at xmas without any pain or missing him but unfortunately i cant so just got to get on with it. :)

its tough but you are young and even though it might not seem like it, when one day a door closes another one always opens.... i know this as im 15 years your senior. I'm juddding too and have lost 5lbs in 4 days feeling very positive about this diet, we should buddy up :)

Back