JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

bajoleth said:
Wow Ruth your DD look like a feast compared to mine, think I am going to be following your posts closely lol, will be copying your menus I think, I love mini kievs yum yum
@fizzy they are little round mini kievs (a chicken kiev is chicken in breadcrumbs filled with garlic butter mmmmm)

Thanks! Is that the way to do it then? I was worried id got it wrong!
Yum <3 Mini Kievs are like my favourite!!!!!!

Yum!!!

Ruth
X

Looks perfect to me, its hard to think outside the box sometimes, well for me anyway ha, you can have any foods you like sticking to the calories on the DD is the key, not so much what you eat, but usually healthy stuff is less cals like veg and fruit etc As long as you stick as close to your callimit on your DD you will be fine, looking forward to copying some more of your menus lol , Jo x

Oh my ive never seen mini kievs, they sound fantastic, and fab cals!!

Chilled aisle in tescos?? Being added to myshopi immediately!

14 lost : 53 to goal

fizzyfluff said:
Oh my ive never seen mini kievs, they sound fantastic, and fab cals!!

Chilled aisle in tescos?? Being added to myshopi immediately!

Frozen Section :) by Bernard Matthews :) yum yum!!!

Ruth
X

fizzyfluff said:
Even better, can bulk buy lol

That's what I do too haha! In case of emergencies!!! :D

Ruth
X

That's right Ruth, you can work out your lowest down day calories using the calculator on the website, but Dr J says 500 cals on a DD should be fine for anyone and then you eat normally without intentionally overeating on an up day.

Hubby and I eat out a lot and this works very well for me. Some people do count cals on an up day but I don't and I'm losing 2-3lbs a week x

Karenlou said:
That's right Ruth, you can work out your lowest down day calories using the calculator on the website, but Dr J says 500 cals on a DD should be fine for anyone and then you eat normally without intentionally overeating on an up day.

Hubby and I eat out a lot and this works very well for me. Some people do count cals on an up day but I don't and I'm losing 2-3lbs a week x

Thanks very much! Will see how I go tomorrow and if I struggle I will up my calorie intake to a level that I feel comfortable at!

Wow that's amazing!!! Your loss is incredible :) well done!

Ruth
X

Hi everyone,

Nice to meet ye all. My names Louise. Seriously thinking about giving the JUDDD diet a go. Have done some research and it sounds medically sound. Also the thinking behind it appeals to me as I love my grub (don't we all) and food is only a day away. The longevity of not eating on a VLCD put me off.

Anyone here doing it a while? Id love to pick your brains!!

Lou x

Hi and welcome, it really is a great diet and I love it for the reasons you give x. I started it in Jan lasted 4 weeks and was really enjoying it however my Father sadly died and the diet went by the wayside, no reflection on Juddd at all just circumstances. Got back on the diet wagon 6 weeks ago started on VLCD just to give the weight loss a kickstart but with the intention of coming back to Juddd, into week 3 on Juddd now and still loving it, it works really well for me and I am losing good amounts. I can't recommend it highly enough!! See my sig for my weight loss ;)

So sorry about your Dad hun. I'm on my phone so I can't see signature. Can't wait to finish work at 10pm and see it on the lap top. I'm all about the visual motivation ha ha!

So sorry about your Dad hun. I'm on my phone so I can't see signature. Can't wait to finish work at 10pm and see it on the lap top. I'm all about the visual motivation ha ha!
Thanks Louise, I hope you join us on the diet it really is the best !

Hi All. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Linda and desperate to lose weight. I have now successfully stalked everybody's diary and needless to say you have convinced me. This is a lovely thread with lovely people. Keep up the good work. xx

Wow we are rockin on this part of the forum now, welcome, welcome , when are you thinking of starting ?

Welcome Linda!

Theres a lovely group on this thread so you'll definitely feel at home!!

Good Luck :D

Ruth
x

Thanks all. I feel very welcome. I have done a diary. Started today. Its an Up day so I can't complain. Good luck to you all. Will keep posting. x

Back