JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Hi everyone. I'm Sia. I have unintentionally followed JUDDD for the last few days. I lost 6lbs this week and am shocked! I was meant to be on the CD but couldnt stick to a vlcd full time so had a little binge some days and went back to vlcd again. This pattern continued for just over a week and im shocked at the loss! I am about to set up a diary in this section. I am so excited that I have stumbled upon a diet that works. I've been looking through loads of research and it seems really positive.

Hi Sia and welcome to JUDDD x

Hi, another newbie here.

I've lost 4 stone this year on Lighterlife. A couple of months ago I finished LL and started low carbing as I have PCOS. I love eating low carb and I'm maintaining my 4 stone weight loss, but I'd like to lose another few pounds and so far all that's happened is I just keep going up and down between 9.12 and 10 stone.

So I've decided I'm going to give juddding a go to see if I can shake my metabolism up a bit and get rid of those last few pesky pounds.

I'm training for a 10k race in September so will do most of my running on UDs. Gym days will be DDs.

As I'm near my goal weight DDs will be 800 cals and UDs will be 2000. I shall stick to low carb principles and log my foods on MFP.

Im a habitual daily weigher so I'll weigh each morning and my declared weight loss each week will be the average of those weigh ins. I'm going to start a diary on this board too so I've got somewhere to log all this info.

I already know some of the names on this board from the Atkins and Low carb boards and I look forward to getting to know more of you.

Welcome and a huge well done on your weightloss with LL and keeping your weight stable, I hope you and Juddd get along ;) any questions ask away we are a friendly little 'Band of Sisters' :D

Hi my name is Nikie and I'm starting JUDD today on a DD so will b weighing in on a Monday morning. I have tried WW SW and CC but always fall of the wagon so one day of being strict sounds good to me. I have about 16 pounds to lose starting at 140 pounds. I have started a diary to keep me on track !!

Hi to everyone and hope I can join you guys :)

Hi and welcome, really hope you and Judd get along, will check out your Diary in a bit if thats ok x

Hi all, New to the forum..I've been JUDDDing 3 weeks now... sorting out my diary & having a look around

Welcome to the wonderful world of Juddd, lovely to have you on board x

Hello everyone. I'e been lurking on here for a while and now look forward to starting JUDDD on 3rd of August. I've lost 6stone on S&S and am hoping that I'll do two things while on JUDDD: (1) lose another 20lbs by Christmas and (2) find a way to make JUDDD a lifestyle that works for me. I like Atkins because I love meat, but JUDDD wins this time because I can have garlic bread and chocolate and crisps and.....
Oh, I think I'm gonna love JUDDD :)

Wow what an amazing weight loss you should be very proud of yourself :worthy:. I really hope you and Juddd get along, 20lbs between now and christmas is very achievable have you joined our Christmas challenge, its the "All I want for Christmas " thread x

Hi Bajoleth, thanks for the heads-up on the Christmas Challenge. I'll certainly join in x

Been reading about this and I am going to give it a go. Put in my info on the website and it said 450 dd and 2200 up days. I don't have to book but am going to order it now if I need it. I'm starting with a dd today as I'm at a wedding tomorrow. I don't have any shakes in, but will go get some as I've been cc so I know it will be hard to have normal food on the dd. I've lost just over 3 stone so far but the last bit is really getting hard. Any tips appreciated

Hi and welcome, only advice really is to stick to your DD limit, enjoy your UP days , have faith and have patience, Juddd does work and it does wonderful things to your body shape, sometimes this doesn't show on the scales but give it time and the scales will catch up with your size loss, good luck x

Hi, I'm coming to the end of my 2nd day and I'm feeling good!
ive lost 2 stone with ww and cc and the losses have really slowed down. Saw the horizon programme the other night and did a bit of research, love the health benefits as well as weight loss. Found this lovely forum lots of info and chat.
so, let's see what happens at the end of the week. I will let you all know.
:)

Back