JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Glad its all going well x

Hiya. Newbie here. Started today on a dd. Did 800 cals..not ideal but a fair start. Looking forward to reading the whole JUDD section!

Hi another newbie watched the tv program and it made sense dd tomorrow will report back as to how I do i think it will help me if i am accountable

Hiya

Looks like this might be a bit of a common theme, but I watched the "Eat, Fast and Live Longer" programme on catchup last night, and I'm absolutely fascinated. So, I've just popped over from the Dukan forum to take a look at your "diet" and learn more about it :D

Have a good day, all.

P x

Hi and welcome x

Hello I'm Laura and am currently following Dukan
I am really interested in starting judd but because ideally I still have 2 stone to loose and quite alot of food demons I would like to know if I could ideally do the 5/2 rule where I eat normally( ie still protein and veg) and then 2 days of very low calories (ie 500/600)
Does anyone do this rule or have any tips
I'm so worried to do it the way I have read as I am such a binge eater anyway so think I still need to keep me UD healthy!
Any advise would be amazing as I can't bare to live on pure protein anymore!

Yiiikes peace is shattered Monica's HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Hi guys I too watched Michael's program and fasting really sparked my interest and brought back to surface something I grew up with but NEVER really took any notice of.
my grandma lived a long healthy life, she passed away at 82 being totally independent until her last week of life. She never watched what she eat (no one did back then) even though Romanian food ( I was born in Transylvania) is very high in fat. One thing she did all her life was fast every Friday(for religious reasons) this was a water and tea only fast until the sun set usually 8pm and even then her meal was a strictly vegetarian and no protein at all.
Fancy me knowing this all my life and never giving it a second thought !! It was only after the program that the light bulb went off so HERE I AM>
Not sure when i will start just yet but I don't think it would take me long especially as chocolate was mentioned in a few JUDD threads *grins*

Hi Monica , welcome to our little corner of Minimins, any questions feel free to ask away x

Hi everyone

I'm starting JUDDD today, managed to have some success with it last year but since then I've put it all back on plus more on top (as you do!) I'm hoping this time round I'll make some real progress, especially as the JUDDD forum seems to be a whole lot busier than it was the last time I tried it x

Hi everyone

I'm starting JUDDD today, managed to have some success with it last year but since then I've put it all back on plus more on top (as you do!) I'm hoping this time round I'll make some real progress, especially as the JUDDD forum seems to be a whole lot busier than it was the last time I tried it x

Hi lovely to see you back hun, I am still here lol, look forward to catching up with you xx

Hi all, I start doing JUDDD yesterday on a DD. Found it easy enough, had lovely foods!! Today is an UP day and so far I've just had a glass of water. Don't know what to have LOL. I have at least 5stone to loose and I like how this diet can be a way of eating for lifetime, rather than counting points or syns or restricting carbs etc.

Hi all, I start doing JUDDD yesterday on a DD. Found it easy enough, had lovely foods!! Today is an UP day and so far I've just had a glass of water. Don't know what to have LOL. I have at least 5stone to loose and I like how this diet can be a way of eating for lifetime, rather than counting points or syns or restricting carbs etc.

Hi Jade, isn't it strange! All those foods and none of them forbidden, my brain can't cope!! ;)

P x

Hi.... I've just recently started the JUDDD approach to eating. I've done every diet imaginable over many years and I really struggle to keep with long term constant restriction such as WW. I've had success with LL ..... twice..... and gained it all back and then some.... twice :(

I, like many other people watched the horizon documentary and was very excited about it being a viable prospect for me. I got my husband to watch it too and he was on board with it being something that could work for us. I've done some reading and I've been reading loads of posts on this site, which have been so helpful and inspiring :)

Today was my 3rd down day and its not been that bad at all. I find mid afternoon a bit of a challenge but once I'm past that its not too bad.... so far!

I have somewhere between 6 and 7 stone to lose....and I've been really down about my weight for many months now. But over the last 5 days I've felt there is hope for me and that I may be able to take control of my weight again.

Well I hope to get to know you all soon
x

Hi and welcome Mini sounds like you will do just great on Juddd x

Hi Bajoleth. Thanks so much :) I've seen a lot of your posts on here over the last day or 2 when I've been reading up on this site.... its been really useful for me to read a lot of your advise. Your doing fantastic with the weight loss. Have you enjoyed juddd? I'm really hoping to have less anxiety around food when I do juddd!

Back