JUDDD - Introduce Yourself!!

Thank you Passionflower- what a pretty name and one my favourite flowers :) I've just started tonight doing decopatch after one of my friends introduced it to me last night- it's so relaxing and quite easy which is good for a starter :)

Your diary was the first I read and I love it and your yummy looking menu's and pictures- I shall certainly keep reading :) I'm feeling really positive about this way of eating and looking forward to getting started tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend.

Emma xx
Than k you my lovely that's exactly how my name came about, I love the flowers myself and use the name on all the forums I go on. For years and years I had a picture of one of the flowers in our garden as my avatar but found that it was a bit of a overkill LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh just had a quick look at your blog passionflower- amaaaazing and have book marked it for a couple of hours reading tomorrow :)

Evening everyone, been on nearly all the diets, but am new to this one. Fingers crossed this is the one for me.

Will count today as my up day and going for dd tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

Hi everyone.

After watching the Horizons documentary I decided that this way of eating really does seem doable. Like most other people I have done every single diet under the sun and just can't stick to them. They do work, but it's me that can't stick at it for long enough.

I am hoping that because I know that I can have whatever it is I am wanting in 24 hours then that will keep me in line. It seems like I really would be dieting only half of the time and that is exciting! :D

Anyway, I will probably get to know you all as I have a lot to lose and will be here for a while. I look forward to chatting to everyone :)

VVV

I suck at diets, i've done so many diets that I just can't do it anymore. I get about 2 weeks in and i'm lucky if I havent cheated in some way. I'm now into my 5th week of juddd and I can say I could do this for life. Yeah sometimes DD's are hard, but I find it a lot easier knowing its never forever :) xx

Hi all
Im new to JUDDD starting off on a DD tomorrow, ive recently done s&s so im really looking forward to being able to do s&s and eat normal food too! i cant wait to get cracking at it! im currently still in ketosis so i perhaps either need to eat something to take me out of it and gain the 5lbs or so, or refeed slowly whilst following JUDDD not to sure what to do for the best!

Hello, I'm Lucy. I'm looking to start JUDDD in 9 days as I'm currently working away for the summer and I have no control over meals. Thought I'd introduce myself now though and then follow the board to get a feel for the diet and also give myself some ideas. I'm so excited to start, this seems like such an easier plan to follow than others I've tried in the past. The idea that at the end of a fast I can just eat as I want will surely help me power through. Im awful at becoming obsessed with food that I can't eat! And also the relaxation of an UD and not havin to count all the calories.

In the past I've tried WW and SW. Both were followed online/at home as I don't live in the UK and couldn't access the meetings. WW was the only one I had success with but that was 2 years ago and I've been trying since but just not fully committing myself. Now I'm at the biggest size I've ever been and although I've entered the overweight bmi category. I'm so uncomfortable with myself. Not only mentally but physically too, fed up of getting chub rub! I also turn 25 in October and I don't want to reach that
Milestone being this size. My weight has just slowly crept up over the last 2 years and it's really getting me down. I dont want to be like this any longer!!

Really hoping that JUDDD is the routine for me. I think I also need to have someone to answer to so I'm requesting the help of you, my new friends (I hope ;) ) to keep me in line! Does anybody have a myfitnesspal account? My username is lucyg55 if anyone would like to add me. Not using it properly at the moment but should be up and at it by the end of next week!

Thanks for taking the time to read this long ramble! Can't wait to start this journey with you.

Lucy x

Hi all,

I've begun JUDDD today so thought I'd pop on here and say "Hello" and hopefully receive/give some great support to fellow posters.

I have lost weight with SW, WW and Rosemary Conley both at clubs and by myself but the wieght seems to always go back on as I return to awful eating habits. JUDDD looks appealing as I can eat normally (for me) every other day which means the DD won't seem quite so bad - hopefully!

I aim to get to 10 stone before my 40th birthday in May. I am determined not to be fat at 40 so I am determined to stick to this weightloss plan and get fitter and healthier as well as thinner.

So "Hello" to you all and I look foward to JUDDering with you.:)

Headache x

Hi *waves*
I've spoken to a few of you already but hadn't seen this thread so will just say a general hello and good luck to everyone.
Day 5 and an UD for me so I'm all smiles today :D
Planning to have my first weigh in on Saturday...Eeeek! X

Hello lovely JUDDDers. :)

I'm on day 5 now (an up day!) and enjoying it so far. (sneaky peak also shows I'm down by 1.8 pounds this morning)

See you all around. xx

Hello and welcome ladies, look forward getting to know you and it goes without saying good luck JUDDDing :)

Hi, Im Jacci and I started Judding on 23/8 and have already lost 4lb!!!! I need to lose 7 stones tho so a long way to go yet. Im finding this way of eating very refreshing and have decided to do alternate days and so far so good, I feel that if I was to have 2 up days in a row I would find it harder to do a DD iykwim.
I have struggled with my weight for years and tried every diet imagineable but this way of eating makes me happy as I only have to diet for one day and due to the up days there is no guilt for eating what I want and,therefore no need to binge, this is what Im hoping anyway!!
I have had a major health issue this year and this has made me realise how lucky I am to be here at all and that at the fine age of 52 I need to start taking care of myself and I really feel Judding is the way to go!!
Take care all!! xxx

Hello all:D

I've been reading all about the Juddd diet(if you can even call it that!!) this week and I'm hoping this will be the end of my yoyo dieting days.
I am a queen bee of yoyo dieting, If you've heard of it I've tried it!! every diet I've done has worked but I just can not maintain to save my life!!!

I have bundles of clothes in my suitcases in my attic that do not fit me at the moment, I get to wear them every few months! thats how bad my dieting is!

I'm 31 now and have just had enough of feeling crappy about myself, I need something I can do forever not just for a few months.

Seems like there is lots of support and plenty of activity here and that is what I need.

Hi, Im Jacci and I started Judding on 23/8 and have already lost 4lb!!!! I need to lose 7 stones tho so a long way to go yet. Im finding this way of eating very refreshing and have decided to do alternate days and so far so good, I feel that if I was to have 2 up days in a row I would find it harder to do a DD iykwim.
I have struggled with my weight for years and tried every diet imagineable but this way of eating makes me happy as I only have to diet for one day and due to the up days there is no guilt for eating what I want and,therefore no need to binge, this is what Im hoping anyway!!
I have had a major health issue this year and this has made me realise how lucky I am to be here at all and that at the fine age of 52 I need to start taking care of myself and I really feel Judding is the way to go!!
Take care all!! xxx
Hi and welcome and well done so far, can I just add though you are more likely to get diet fatigue doing strict alternates I have always done 2 UPs and on the weekend and it has the opposite effect, I can't wait for my Mon morning DD as I am sick of food, I actually look forward to it and it would never cross my mind noit to do a DD after my 2 UPs, so if you get a bit 'tired ' of the strict alternates don't be afraid to have the occasional 2 UPs if it breaks the monotony for you, Its the weekend UPs that make Juddd a longterm plan for me, I am 18 weeks in now x

I'm only 7 weeks in but I feel the same as Jo. Without the weekends and a break from strict rotation this would become a bind.

I'm having an additional Up Day today and am missing my DD feeling. But OH is home and I don't want this to become the kind of diet that spoils my lifestyle. I'll just adjust for the rest of the week and it will be fine.

Back