Juddd Success Stories

Hi all - I'm on CD at the moment (only got 6lb) to loose. Currently doing SS (which I shouldn't be as my BMI is now below 25) but I'm soo scared to start moving up the steps in case I pile all the weight back on! I've read abit about this JUDDD craze and was wanting to hear some success stories before I think about giving it a go.

ChaCha
(AKA Carrie H)
:p:eek::p

Hi Carrrie

well I think it is a little soon to call myself a success story, but I certainly am doing well with JUDDD.

I started 2.5 weeks ago and have lost 7lbs. I have 3 Down Days and 4 up days a week. I stick strictly to 500cals on a DD.

I love the freedom of the plan, if you read my diary you will see I go on and on about it!

Love

I started the same day as Barb and I have lost 6lb so far. I'm not as strict with the calories (never less than 1000 even on a down day) but I exercise a lot.

I was already losing weight so I did not have a big first week loss which makes it even cooler to have lost 6lb in such a short space of time.

ooh, how does this work? i love reading about a new diet! is there one thread on here that explains it all that i havent seen?

Hi all - I'm on CD at the moment (only got 6lb) to loose. Currently doing SS (which I shouldn't be as my BMI is now below 25) but I'm soo scared to start moving up the steps in case I pile all the weight back on! I've read abit about this JUDDD craze and was wanting to hear some success stories before I think about giving it a go.

ChaCha
(AKA Carrie H)
:p:eek::p

Though I was the one that introduced the Juddd diet on here, and think it's a great diet for many, I would really urge you to work up the plans of CD.

If you hadn't been doing CD, or if you had been hoping on and off it....then fair enough, but otherwise, do think very careful before moving away from a plan that has worked for you.

If you scared of moving up the plans, then I can't see how the Juddd diet will be easier....you'll be eating a lot more. It may well be a delicate balance working up the carbs and calories. A little risky.

Obviously you're choice, but think carefully before you decide.

I'm with Karion on this, you have done so fantastially well that to jump to Juddd might be really destructive. I suggest that you finish your journey and learn about maintenance and then consider juddd to keep the weight off. If I only had 6lbs to go I would stick to the diet that did it!

Love

If you've been doing SS you probably couldn't move straight onto JUDDDD because you won't be physically capable of eating the upday quantities. Maybe you could start with the steps until you are used to food again and your metabolism has speeded up a bit then transfer to JUDDD methods to maintain.

Folks - thanks for all the advice! I've had a disasterous week (I had a friends wedding at the weekend and haven't stopped eating since) - I've probably put on 4lb at least! Anyhow, I'm not going to let it dishearten me. I think I'll start a fresh on Thursday (get weighed by my CDC on a Wednesday night).

Back