Tall and fat! New to EE and in need of help and support!- My ramblings xx

Well the trouble is I dont have a slow cooker.
Id normally stick carrot, turnip onion and cabbage with mince in thin gravy and cook.... Im using quorn mince instead and dont know about the gravy. Im trying to eat more veg.
Ahh Ive had such a **** day, im in a foul mood and want to cry. Really want to just not go and get weighed, open a bottle of wine and order a chinese.

Bloody hell I need to have tea in an hour and Im stuck as to what to do with it all.

Well the trouble is I dont have a slow cooker.
Id normally stick carrot, turnip onion and cabbage with mince in thin gravy and cook.... Im using quorn mince instead and dont know about the gravy. Im trying to eat more veg.
Ahh Ive had such a **** day, im in a foul mood and want to cry. Really want to just not go and get weighed, open a bottle of wine and order a chinese.

Bloody hell I need to have tea in an hour and Im stuck as to what to do with it all.
i make gravy using oven roast onions and mushrooms stock cube (i use oxo beef) blitz with water then reduce down syn free

I hate mushrooms! Even blitzed! x

3lbs loss, bit gutted which is silly but its only cos my friend lost 7lbs her first week and im much heavier than her!

Another newbie lost 5lbs and she said shes had a vodka, packets of crisps and over a pint of milk EVERY day! grrrrrr

3lbs loss, bit gutted which is silly but its only cos my friend lost 7lbs her first week and im much heavier than her!

Another newbie lost 5lbs and she said shes had a vodka, packets of crisps and over a pint of milk EVERY day! grrrrrr

A vodka Is 2.5 syns a packet of crisps Is 4- 6 syns ish depending on type and she may have had extra syns of Milk taking it upto 15 syns so she may still have been on plan

What you lost Is a fab loss e eryones bodies are different and Alot of people loose Alot of water when they first change diets hence Big losses but not everyone does also it can depend on how bad your diet was before sw if you were pretty good before you joined then you may not see as Big change on the scales first few weeks xxx

hello and thanks guys!
Emma thats a great loss my friend lost 6lb whilst i lost 3.5lb! I am rather proud of myself :) we are going in the right directions anyhow! xx

Back