JUDDD time slots

Skinny Sia

Silver Member
Hi, I've had a look on the forum but can't find an answer so hoping someone can help!

Can you start an up or down day from say 5pm to 5pm? Or does it have to be by day?

Hope that makes sense and hopefully someone can shed some light on it. I know that with intermittent fasting you can do that with successful results but just unsure with this one.

Thanks

Sia

xxxx

Juddd is based on intermitant fasting, which is what I do, Juddd just has cal allowances , so yes you can do it that way if you like, another member does. To be honest I find it easier to get the fasting out of the way in one 'day' and then be normal the next but whatever you find easier is fine x

I was on JUDDD for a short while. Have to say it was my fave diet but I'm getting married in a few months so had to quickly lose the excess weight using a vlcd. I'm refeeding now but thinking of coming back to JUDDD for maintenance until the big day!

Thanks so much, I think I may try the 5pm until 5pm one as I have an issue with jeopardising my diet if I'm really hungry in the evenings!

You know, that's worth thinking about! Say, have down day calories for tea Nd then fast until up day after 5 pm next day! I think I may try this....

So could you have a real meal every evening this way if for example you did 7 to 7 and had you evening meal at 6 on an upday and then did a down day until seven the next day then ate evening meal again at 8 repeat? That would be so much easier to do

I have never given this a go for 2 reasons
1 my DD last way longer than 24hrs (latest I eat on an UP is 9pm as I hate eating late and then I dont eat until 9am ish on my UP day ) whether this has a positive or a negative effect I don't know but it seems to work for me.
2 This way there is always a restriction on some part of your day, either before 6pm or after, I like to have a whole day of no restriction.

This is only my point of view but I think there may be a reason why most stick to 'days' I would give the 2 weeks a go first and then try it out, its all personal choice with this diet really x

I understand why most people prefer to do it by day. It can get confusing! I would love to do it daily but I really struggle when I'm hungry especially at the beginning. I may try it after my vlcd refeed is compete and see how I go xx

I like this idea. I'd probably do from 7 until 7 as that fits around my schedule quite well. I am currently on a vlcd and want to give myself a week on it before making any decisions but reading this has made ADF appeal to me even more.

hannata said:
doing it from 7 to 7 or 12 to 12 is no different as long as you make sure it is always at the same time you change your day, so its always 24 hr fast, 24 hr feed etc. :) x

Thank you!

I think I am going to try this approach this week as I have found I am so hungry at bedtime I wake up in the middle of the night with stomach ache and counting the hours til breakfast! Am going to try 9pm to 9pm so that I can have an evening snack before bed on down days. Also hoping this will help with exercising first thing in the morning after a dd as I will have the previous evenings snack for energy. So it'll be a dd for me from 9pm tonight!

I started this today, started my down day at 5pm and it will last until 5pm tomorrow. It just seems easier than going an entire day (which I struggle with)

Thanks for the idea, it might just be the key to my success :)

Va Va Voom said:
I started this today, started my down day at 5pm and it will last until 5pm tomorrow. It just seems easier than going an entire day (which I struggle with)

Thanks for the idea, it might just be the key to my success :)

That's what I'm doing too! Good luck x

Back