JUDDDers weigh in

WTG Jacci, you are doing great

Thanks Jilly, this way of eating is just a dream come true....I cant believe I have stuck to it now for just over 7 weeks, I have struggled with diets in the past after about 3 days and that is no exaggeration, believe me. I just love judding!! x

Well done Han and well done Jacci, going great guns the both of you xx

Well done everyone!

A loss of 1.75lb for my 2nd week. I am happy with that. It was 2.5lb but my scales decided to change its mind when I stood on them a 2nd time lol

Well done xx

jacci48 said:
Thanks Jilly, this way of eating is just a dream come true....I cant believe I have stuck to it now for just over 7 weeks, I have struggled with diets in the past after about 3 days and that is no exaggeration, believe me. I just love judding!! x

I'm completely the same! Was getting to the point where I couldn't even stick to one day on a regular diet. Before I started juddd I was considering either it or going for bariatric surgery. I've probably saved myself from a very traumatic operation that may have not even worked!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you :D
I'm so chuffed with my first 2 weigh ins

Auburn said:
I'm totally inspired by this thread... :)

I used to check out this thread regularly before starting and it also inspired me. I was so happy to see it working for people... Gave me the kick up the butt to try it for myself lol

Morning all, I've lost 2lbs this week, so including my gain last week when I was ill, I've lost 6lbs in total. Sooo pleased. :)

A small loss this week but still a loss which is good considering my TOTM started a few days before and been feeling sooo bloated. 0.¾lb loss this week.

Morning all, I've lost 2lbs this week, so including my gain last week when I was ill, I've lost 6lbs in total. Sooo pleased. :)

That's brilliant well done Tessieg1

After being here 3 weeks I've finally remembered to post in this thread lol.
Lost 2.8lbs this week, very pleased with that. Since 4 Oct I've lost 9.2lbs, I love JUDDD! :D

Congrats Tessieg1, awesome
Congrats Luv2BSlim, any loss is a celebration :)

2.5 is brilliant! well done and your total is impressive too!:clap:

Just wanted to update my losses in this thread incase any newcomers want to check out what everyones losses have been on this plan

I have now been on JUDDD for 10 weeks and in those 10 weeks I have lost 15.5 lb, the majority of that was lost in my first month... the 2nd month my losses were very low (first weeks water loss certainly helped get the 1st months loss up). It might not sound a lot and being honest I had hoped to lose about 2 lb per week... but being realistic I should not complain because for one I do absolutely 0 exercise (I don't even walk anywhere as I always drive) and I often eat over my calorie allowance on UD's (worth mentioning I'm still using the allowance set by my start weight, if I entered my weight now my allowance would be less). Basically it's awesome to have lost 15.5 lb with 'diet' alone and being able to eat absolutely anything I want to - I've had chocolate, McDonalds, bread, crisps, cake, pudding, lamb doner kebab and more... ok so that's not very healthy and I'm not suggesting you have to do it this way but I'm just being honest with what I have eaten. I plan to start adding exercise, clean up my eating and choosing more healthy food soon.

Well done Ladybird...hope you are finding JUDDDING easy enough :)

Back