JUDDDers weigh in

Whoop whoop whooppp!!!!

After 4 weeks of gains and small losses, equating to +0.3 over september... I am pleased to report that I have lost a massive 5.2lbs this week...Hurrah!!!!!

wow well done!! Your system is really working for you! : ):D

Also well done to everyone on your losses.... eating AND losing weight.....CAN'T BEAT IT! LOL:)

So for me as I'm a daily weighter.....between day 1 and day 12 today I have lost 11.6lbs:D

Well done misshap , sunshine, zakcat & faaantastic well done to Hannata....also Mummytummy...wowee that really is a brilliant loss in 12 days......I'm put to shame by the lot of you..my STS better be turning into a big loss for next week LOL

Well done all you losers :p Fabulous losses very proud of all of you :D
Jilly I had a STS this week too but really deserved to gain so as long as the weight doesn't go up I am happy and I am sure you are too, losses for us next week hun xx

Hello everyone, I have had a gain of 2.4lbs after 2 UP days, is this pretty average? I'm due to weigh in again on Saturday.

Thanks for your advice x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone, I have had a gain of 2.4lbs after 2 UP days, is this pretty average? I'm due to weigh in again on Saturday.

Thanks for your advice x

There is nothing 'normal' for WI on this plan. Personally i only weigh the morning after a DD because at least you know you are not just weighing the food in your gut from the day before:)
I only weigh once a week, on Tues am after today's DD!!

:scale: drum roll please..................3lbs loss this week......whoot whoot whoot. That makes a stone in under 2 months on JUDD..can't believe it!!! JUDD is the way.......:bliss::bliss:

Yay Pauline!

I managed a whole pound, despite having mullered the DDs last week :)

Well done both :D

Thanks for your advice x

Perfectly normal for me hun, I can gain up to 5lbs on an up weekend and still have a loss that week, there is nothing wrong in daily weighing as long as you don't let the gains derail you, the only weight that counts is your official weigh in after a DD x

:scale: drum roll please..................3lbs loss this week......whoot whoot whoot. That makes a stone in under 2 months on JUDD..can't believe it!!! JUDD is the way.......:bliss::bliss:

Wow, Jilly, that's fantastic! Congratulations! :D

Hi all, I've lost 5lbs on my first weigh in with JUDDD, and also 7 inches in total. Sooooo pleased. :D

Well done Tess x

weigh in 146 lb this week so just over a lb this week really pleased as i started at 150lb and not been this weight since JUly :)

Well done Mummy :D

thank you both I was back up to 150 last weekend so really pleased its gone again :)

Back