Judding Jacci!!!

The change in your measurements are great. Well done! x

Well, weighed myself last Sat which was a Ud, had Sun as a DD, Mon,Tues,Weds as UD's and Today has been a DD, tomorrow will be a DD and then I will weigh in on Saturday(UD) which will be the beginning of back to normal. Except Hubby is having his op on the 10/1 so I will have 2 UD's whilst he is in hospital! There will be no point my trying to be good those days.

Wish me luck for my weigh in and take care all of you!!

Well Jan Weigh ins

5/1... 16 1 so put on 2 lbs over Xmas and New Year...not too bad at all, normally its about 7lbs!!!

Well Jan Weigh ins

5/1... 16 1 so put on 2 lbs over Xmas and New Year...not too bad at all, normally its about 7lbs!!!

Well done. Those 15s are on the horizons x

Trying my very best to be a good little judder at the mo, next weigh in will be Thursday am before hubby goes in for his op...would adore to see the 15's again!!

Good luck all!!

Well Jan Weigh ins

8/1...16 0..couldnt resist the scales as I felt lighter!!

The 13's and 15's are looming for us Fizzy Im sure!!

Well Jan Weigh ins

9/1....16 0..No change!!

An in between day, have had a DD today so hopefully a little change tomorrow. My hubby is going into hospital tomorrow for an op so need 2 ud's Thurs and Fri.....the best thing about judding is that it is so flexible and you can work it around your life. Hoping for a loss tomorrow!!
Take care all!!

Fingers crossed all goes great.

Hugs from here..

Thank you so much.....we will find out wat the growth is in 2 weeks...please keep your fingers crossed!!x

Been there and done that with my OH so I can really empathise. His was benign so I am keeping my toes and fingers crossed for your news.

Well Jan Weigh ins

9/1....16 0..No change!!
10/1...15 13...yay!!

Hubby had op and all has been very good....he has not had to take any painkillers since the op and is recovering well, we should get results in 7/14 days and I am praying that all will be good and we can start 2013 on a really positive note!!

On another positive note I weighed in at 15 13 the morning of the op and that is a real plus point for me , take care all!!

Last edited:
Hubby had op and all has been very good....he has not had to take any painkillers since the op and is recovering well, we should get results in 7/14 days and I am praying that all will be good and we can start 2013 on a really positive note!!

On another positive note I weighed in at 15 13 the morning of the op and that is a real plus point for me , take care all!!

Looks like good karma is on your side xxx

Back