judes weight loss.....

puddinpie

Hi everyone. Been doin cd for 10 days now. Have been 100% ss for all days except a minor blip on wed n thurs but have choy past that now. Had official WI wi leader today and have lost...... 13 lbs, thirteen big ones gone!!

A bit about me- am 33 married and have a beautiful 3.5 yr old daughter who has quadriplegic cerebral palsy,can not sit, stand, walk, talk or eat. I'm her carer and also working too (altho am off sick at mo). I want to do this for her as much as for me, she needs meas much as and I need her, my worst nightmare wld be her bein taken into care etc if died of a stroke or heart attack!dramatic I know but a possibility Im not willing to risk. I've recently lost 37lbs at ww but got back into the cycle of being horrendous dependant on food so turned to cd. The 13 I've lost was a recent gain after a stint in hospital wi my daughter were the dairy milk was a pound- it wld have been rude not to!!!!! Resulting in a stone gain :( but that's gone now :) Hoorah. On cdc scales am 12.11 st (12.7 st on mine) wanna get to bout 11 st or 11.7 st so about 1.4-1.11 st to go.....

So that me. Hope ur all good. Have started a 7 day 100% thread- small goals for me!!!!

Good luck fellow cd'ers x

Wow! Congrats on your weight loss so far. You are obviously a great mum and a very busy one too!

I'm looking forward to seeing your future success!

:)

Back