judes weight loss.....

puddinpie

Hi everyone. Been doin cd for 10 days now. Have been 100% ss for all days except a minor blip on wed n thurs but have choy past that now. Had official WI wi leader today and have lost...... 13 lbs, thirteen big ones gone!!

A bit about me- am 33 married and have a beautiful 3.5 yr old daughter who has quadriplegic cerebral palsy,can not sit, stand, walk, talk or eat. I'm her carer and also working too (altho am off sick at mo). I want to do this for her as much as for me, she needs meas much as and I need her, my worst nightmare wld be her bein taken into care etc if died of a stroke or heart attack!dramatic I know but a possibility Im not willing to risk. I've recently lost 37lbs at ww but got back into the cycle of being horrendous dependant on food so turned to cd. The 13 I've lost was a recent gain after a stint in hospital wi my daughter were the dairy milk was a pound- it wld have been rude not to!!!!! Resulting in a stone gain :( but that's gone now :) Hoorah. On cdc scales am 12.11 st (12.7 st on mine) wanna get to bout 11 st or 11.7 st so about 1.4-1.11 st to go.....

So that me. Hope ur all good. Have started a 7 day 100% thread- small goals for me!!!!

Good luck fellow cd'ers x

Hi everyone. Bit frustrated at mo. Weight loss stalled at mo, get weighed on sat wi cdc officially. Have been eating cottage cheese or tuna wi cucumber, celery and balsamic vinegar. So think I'm either ss+ or 810. Maybe after sat I will have to do ss for a week. Booo, feel fed up!hope ur all ok tho. X

Second weigh in, lost 1lb. Have lost plot this week tho so happy wi that, think its coz I wasn't having shakes. Gonna try so hard now. X how's everyone else doin? X

Third wi, lost 4lb. That's 1st4lb in three weeks. How does it compare to other ppls losses? Not been completely ss for a while so am pleased gonna try ss 100% Mon-Fri this week. X

1 stone 4 pounds in 3 weeks is a fantastic loss, well done you. That's an average of 6 pounds a week (you don't see that on WW or SW :)).

:happy096:

Ok everyone...... re starting today, gulp! Have tried bout three times in last two weeks, managed one shake and given up :( today WILL be different! Gonna go c my cc today if I can n get the dreaded weigh in...... any other re starters out there jumping back on today? X

Ok everyone...... re starting today, gulp! Have tried bout three times in last two weeks, managed one shake and given up :( today WILL be different! Gonna go c my cc today if I can n get the dreaded weigh in...... any other re starters out there jumping back on today? X

Hi puddinpie, I re-started last week and am on day 7 so get yourself off to that cdc get weighed and get back on the wagon. Most of the people on this forum are re-starters so please dont think youve failed in any way. Let us know how you get on x

Had quite a stall myself just lately so know how you feel.
Don't let that stop you from coming on here and telling us how you are feeling as it does help just keeping in touch. Have a rant if you like as it all helps to get back on track.
Here's hoping we can both keep to our chosen routes and shift some more weight, hey?

All the best to you .... :)

ok, day one underway, having first shake. am going to ss. my cdc cant weigh me today so getting weighed tom wi her but weighed on my scales today. good luck everyone. xxx

I have spectacularly fallen off the wagon,there was no need to either but its done now. cdcs tom so will begin again..... x

Am goin to get weighed wi cdc today but goin friends for tea tonight so think I may start tom. What do u all think? Help! X

Ok today is my restart restart!!! Went to cdc yday and got weighed, have put on 11lbs of my cambridge loss :( but am still 7lbs lighter since i started cambridge... I must do it today :) i know that i could be approx 7lb lighter by the weekend and who wouldnt want that hey ! Good luck everyone, restart inspiration would be much appreciated, cheers guys, jude xxx

hi jude,you can do it,its like you said you could lose another 7lb by the weekend just think how good you will feel when you do.once your in ketosis its brilliant as you know so stick with it hun :)xx

Back