1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Juice Squeezed From Fresh Orange

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Lizabeth, 8 November 2009 Social URL.

1. Lizabeth

Lizabeth Well-Known Member

I am using a recipe today which calls for orange juice. I know that orange juice from carton / bottles has to be synned, but what about juice squeezed from actual orange........ is it free or does it have to be synned???

I have a load of oranges which have to be used soon or thrown out, so thought I would just squeeze the juice out of them.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Vixxster

Vixxster Nojo on the YoYo

You have to syn fresh squeezed orange juice unfortunately. Although i've used a recipe where I've used the juice and pulp of one orange and haven't synned it, because I could easily eat one lousy orange. If you're doing loads of oranges, because you wouldn't sit and eat a whole bunch of oranges in one sitting, you need to syn them.

Some guff about not abusing your calorie intake and protecting your losses. :D

4. Lizabeth

Lizabeth Well-Known Member

Thanks Vixxster!