ProPoints Juicy Lucy's weightloss journey!!!!!!

Had a fab time and managed to stick to plan which is a bonus, helped that I was driving and not drinking!

Sent from my iPhone

Had a fab time and managed to stick to plan which is a bonus, helped that I was driving and not drinking!

Sent from my iPhone

A fab day and staying on plan, what more could a girl want! Well Done You :) x

Another 1lb gone, 63lb in total and 3lb till I get in to the 100's (203 at the mo)!

Sent from my iPhone

Well Done Lucy! Fantastic Result, you must feel so proud of yourself? X

I had got to a wall and its so great to see things moving again. I'm so positive I can get to goal this year. Well done on your loss this week Serena, you deserved it with doing the 30 day shred everyday! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

I had got to a wall and its so great to see things moving again. I'm so positive I can get to goal this year. Well done on your loss this week Serena, you deserved it with doing the 30 day shred everyday! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

Thank You! Having a break for this week and then ill be back on it either Friday Night or Saturday Morning for the full 30 Days this time! Aaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh! X PS-Of course you'll get to goal, you have all of us behind you ;-) x

Well done. That 100 mark is in sight there!

Oh my god well done you should be so proud of yourself Hun xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks ladies!
Had a long day yesterday, my dad had a accident on Saturday and snapped both ligaments in his knees. He had his op yesterday and I took his wife to the hospital so she could be there before and after his op. I got home at 10pm last night.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks ladies!
Had a long day yesterday, my dad had a accident on Saturday and snapped both ligaments in his knees. He had his op yesterday and I took his wife to the hospital so she could be there before and after his op. I got home at 10pm last night.

Sent from my iPhone

Ouchy for your Dad! Hows he doing after his Op? I bet you and his wife were so scared :-( hope you're both doing ok too.x

Well done on your weight loss so far will be amazing when you get to the 100's. Hope your dad is feeling better must have been a fright

Thank you all asking about my Dad. He had his op done under a epidural as it was to risky doing under general. Apparently they should have put casts on his legs after the op yesterday, so hopefully they went on this afternoon( hip to ankle). They say he will have to have them on for 4 weeks and he can come home, with a bed down stairs and a hoist. I think they will change there mind when they see there house, not that room. And they are passing the buck as it is not in their area. His on a pump for the pain now to.
One plus is my fella has had his appointment come through for his spine( cannot remember if I said before), 27th of this month at a private hospital in Cambridge!
Feeling tired.com but sticking to plan!

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you all asking about my Dad. He had his op done under a epidural as it was to risky doing under general. Apparently they should have put casts on his legs after the op yesterday, so hopefully they went on this afternoon( hip to ankle). They say he will have to have them on for 4 weeks and he can come home, with a bed down stairs and a hoist. I think they will change there mind when they see there house, not that room. And they are passing the buck as it is not in their area. His on a pump for the pain now to.
One plus is my fella has had his appointment come through for his spine( cannot remember if I said before), 27th of this month at a private hospital in Cambridge!
Feeling tired.com but sticking to plan!

Sent from my iPhone

Good to hear about your Other Half,will this just be a consultation on the 27th?
It really irritates me in cases like your dad, they rush to get them out of hospital thus putting strain on the local medical team and ultimately family when they could be kept in hospital for a far smoother steadier recovery! The NHS really knows how to make work for themselves! X

Yes a consultation. It makes my mind boggle but it will be interesting to see what happens. I can see him ending up in our local hospital! I hope your having a lovely break Serena, struggling to catch on everyone's diary at the moment! X

Sent from my iPhone

Yes a consultation. It makes my mind boggle but it will be interesting to see what happens. I can see him ending up in our local hospital! I hope your having a lovely break Serena, struggling to catch on everyone's diary at the moment! X

Sent from my iPhone

How is your local hospital? I have found the staff to be much more accommodating in our local small hospital rather than the slightly further away bigger hospital. I'm doing ok on my break, trying my best to make good choices.x

I don't think it would be much different to where he is. All seem to struggle with lack of staff, poor nurses run of there feet. On a plus the after care would be better, anyway it will be interesting to see what happens, my Dads not the best patient lol. He should be used to it all the times he has been in hospital.

Sent from my iPhone

I don't think it would be much different to where he is. All seem to struggle with lack of staff, poor nurses run of there feet. On a plus the after care would be better, anyway it will be interesting to see what happens, my Dads not the best patient lol. He should be used to it all the times he has been in hospital.

Sent from my iPhone

Lol! I think that's men, they don't like to admit that they are sick or need help! X

Back