juicygooseface and blondee have a question...

oh wow nutella on pancakes is amazing! with banana too ;) have u tried the syn free pancakes? i was well dubious but i made them the other day an they were lush!
nah i dont go to class nemor hun i got down to around what i wanted 2 be so i stopped going and then put on 7lbs :eek: but now im almost where i wanna be! i was gona ask when ur weigh in day was! mines tomoro, i go down to boots and get weighed :) what do u eat on weigh in day? i always find it hard 2 eat cos all i can think is omg its goin 2 make me weigh more! im slightly neurotic on weigh in day;):D lol!
how do u think ull do on ur wi tonight? good luck!! xxxx

Do you make the syn free pancakes or buy them?? I want to try... I want to try now haha!! :D

I got like you, got to my own target weight and did it from home but then over the last winter, has been so cold I just wanted to eat hearty meals to fill the blubber lol!! :)

God weigh in day I used to be so picky and have like a cuppa soup and starve all day!! But cos my Mum comes with me and I watched her eat proper meals during the day and still lose I thought well whats stopping me, so I have a normal breakfast and either half a sandwich for lunch or a bit of pasta etc. Nothing too heavy and I wee constantly all day and once just before weighing in... LOL!!!! :)

I am only about a stone n half over my ideal cos I'm 5ft 8in so can carry some bulk on me without looking huge so havent got loads to lose which probably makes it harder!!! :( xxxx

Do you make the syn free pancakes or buy them?? I want to try... I want to try now haha!! :D

I got like you, got to my own target weight and did it from home but then over the last winter, has been so cold I just wanted to eat hearty meals to fill the blubber lol!! :)

God weigh in day I used to be so picky and have like a cuppa soup and starve all day!! But cos my Mum comes with me and I watched her eat proper meals during the day and still lose I thought well whats stopping me, so I have a normal breakfast and either half a sandwich for lunch or a bit of pasta etc. Nothing too heavy and I wee constantly all day and once just before weighing in... LOL!!!! :)

I am only about a stone n half over my ideal cos I'm 5ft 8in so can carry some bulk on me without looking huge so havent got loads to lose which probably makes it harder!!! :( xxxx

omg i do that too! im like"hang on i havent wee'd i dont want it to add 3 lbs!" haha! yeah its hard 2 lose the last bit of weight isnt it, i really really wanna lose! but cant eat anything but a grapefruit on wi day! lol:rolleyes: how much u reckon ull have lost 2day? let me know when u find out and i will let u know wen i get weighed too!
the syn free pancakes i got from off here somewhere, here you go:

Syn free pancakes
u need:
an egg
3 tsp of sweetener
vanilla essence(just a drop)

Separate an egg into two bowls - white and yolk.

Whisk the white and add 3 tsp sweetner (or to taste), whisking til white and meringue-ish
Add some vanilla essence to the yolk.

Add the yolk to the white and fold together - this is your batter.

frylight a pan and add all of the batter, spreading it gently with the back of a spoon.

be gentle - this pancake is fragile! leave completely alone until you can slide a fish slice (etc) underneath, carefully turn it over to cook the second side. again, leave it alone until done, then lift it out onto your plate and add your toppings and enjoy!

good with fruit and yog or lemon and sweetner for a more traditional pancake NO SYNS!

omg i do that too! im like"hang on i havent wee'd i dont want it to add 3 lbs!" haha! yeah its hard 2 lose the last bit of weight isnt it, i really really wanna lose! but cant eat anything but a grapefruit on wi day! lol:rolleyes: how much u reckon ull have lost 2day? let me know when u find out and i will let u know wen i get weighed too!
the syn free pancakes i got from off here somewhere, here you go:

Woohoo thanks love, they sounds amazing....!! Although I did first read it and think thats just an omelette!! :D But I can see the logic... Might try those Saturday morning!! My other half's daughter loves pancakes so will try them on her too!!

I'm hoping to lose at least one lb today if not two... I'm happy to do little and often really!!

Doh - you mentioning the grapefruit, I forgot mine again!! Pft!! :(

What do you do job wise then Juice?? I see you're from Devon... I bet its glorious down there today, I'm up in the Midlands and even we've got sun!! Nothing better than sunshine towards the end of the week.... Woohoo summer is on it way!! :) xxxx

Woohoo thanks love, they sounds amazing....!! Although I did first read it and think thats just an omelette!! :D But I can see the logic... Might try those Saturday morning!! My other half's daughter loves pancakes so will try them on her too!!

I'm hoping to lose at least one lb today if not two... I'm happy to do little and often really!!

Doh - you mentioning the grapefruit, I forgot mine again!! Pft!! :(

What do you do job wise then Juice?? I see you're from Devon... I bet its glorious down there today, I'm up in the Midlands and even we've got sun!! Nothing better than sunshine towards the end of the week.... Woohoo summer is on it way!! :) xxxx
i thought they were gona be like omelettes too! but theyr not cos u use an electric whisk to whisk like meruinge ish and it makes the difference! im sure ull lose today!
ive just quit my job 2 weeks ago actually(long story, would love to gossip 2 u about it privately) ;) lol but im interested in becoming a teaching assitant at a primary school, or doin some work at a nursery, just gotta find the right steps to get there! wat about u? yeah devons lovely today! really sunny, gona take my little girl out soon, its too warm to stay in all day! puts u in a really good mood doesnt it when the suns shining! and by the middle of summer we will be sexier than ever showing off our figures!! :) :D xxxxx

i thought they were gona be like omelettes too! but theyr not cos u use an electric whisk to whisk like meruinge ish and it makes the difference! im sure ull lose today!
ive just quit my job 2 weeks ago actually(long story, would love to gossip 2 u about it privately) ;) lol but im interested in becoming a teaching assitant at a primary school, or doin some work at a nursery, just gotta find the right steps to get there! wat about u? yeah devons lovely today! really sunny, gona take my little girl out soon, its too warm to stay in all day! puts u in a really good mood doesnt it when the suns shining! and by the middle of summer we will be sexier than ever showing off our figures!! :) :D xxxxx

Ahhh quitting of the job... I'm imagining you now going ''Thats it, I quit, stuff your job, I'm chasing my dreams!'' ALWAYS wanted to do that like the movies but then I work for my family here so no chance of me just quitting!! Lol :) We dont do anything terribly exciting but my Grandad started a metal recycling yard up about 45 years ago and its been handed down so technically if I like to shock people I say ''hi I'm Katie and I work in a scrap yard'' LOL!! Love to see peoples reactions and judgements!! My Mum actually owns a breakfast cafe round the corner here too which is nice and thriving too!! I help out there when I'm needed so I dash from here at the yard down there and do deliveries and make sarnies etc. Its fun and means I can pick out the fridge all afternoon too!! :D :D :D

Yes the sun puts all of the UK in a good mood as we have awful weather 90% of the time usually!! I finish here about three so off taking the pooch for a walk after that... How old is your little girl?? Yes we should chat off here... Do you have email or msn?? xxx :)

want to go on the sw chat live thing? xxx

Yes - meet you there!! xxx

Back