Juju_doll's Restart ... week 1 weigh-in

hi juju doll hows day 3 for you, im sitting drinking water trying to turn off the taste buds as i cook a full roast beef dinner for my family hope you are ok.........

I'm only on Day 2 sadly and it's going ok. Went in to Cambridge to do some shopping and then came back and am trying not to think about food. Going to have another pack in a bit ...tummy is rumbling loads today! Hope you're having a good day and so is everyone else!

Well, i've got through day 2! I'm in bed, watching scrubs and not looking forward to tomorrow. The stress of work always makes me want to eat! Hoping ketosis will kick in tomorrow and i'll be much stronger!
Hope everyone else had a good day! x

Day two has gone okay for me considering I cooked Roast Beef for 12 people today. I am drinking so much water I am peeing like a race horse but it's worth it. I will sooooo be thin. :D
Good luck ladies, keep up the good work...roll on them ketones.
Gaynor x x

Yay! Not sure i could have cooked for 12 today ... well unless I ate it all!

Your doing well, just think once ketosis kicks in... I'm on Day 4 and still feel hungry but freezing cold so don't know if I am in or not...

Keep up the good work, we will all be looking gawjus by the summer!

Love

I have just started day three, feeling okayish but I am fr-fr-freezing too. I have two layers of clothing on and my fingers are like frozen sticks but my tummy feels so nice, flat and empty lol. It's keeping me going.

Gawjus for the summer :D sounds perfick!

I'm bloomin freezing too, not sure if that mean ketosis has kicked in or not. Really busy at work which is helping me be distracted! Feel a bit fuzzy and tired now though which isn't so good. Not long until home time!
Hope everyone else is having a good day.
xx

Hi there just started day 4, had a "naughty" moment today OH been warned may be made redundant end of week, so hit the Hob Nobs only 2 hopefully it wont effect me too much hope you are all ok x

Blimey, i would have never been able to stop at 2 hobnobs! Sorry to hear that bad news might be on the way, fingers crossed it will all be ok for you.
I've really not got the hang of Cambridge porridge yet. Last time it tasted like wall paper paste, this time it was too thin and lumpy. Is there a knack to it i'm missing? Nearly through day 3 ... might go to bed in a bit! xx

Come on ladies we can do it, I'm getting to the end of day 5 and I had about an hour this afternoon when I wanted to eat real food, doesn't help making toast for hubby and DS and also chilli with tortillas and cheese... NOT GOOD!! but I am still on the straight and narrow...

We can do it this year, make 2009 the start of a new you and me x

Love

porridge is a taste like no other i used to love the stuff made mine with more water than you needed, but ended up getting heart burn, i had to drag myself away from the Hob Nobs but now eaten cheese im really feeling down today not good when trying to do cd not going to worry too much though, my job will always been safe, been working for the same company for 18 years so im pretty safe, its just so worrying when you can not live off one wage and you need that second coming in or you have no pennies left after mortgage and a few bills

but TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY xxx

well done poohbearmufc on being good, take it from the name you are a United fan all i can say if you are is come on Liverpool only need to beat Everton tonight to become top again x

It is indeed... step away from the fridge and remember why you are doing this. Food will make you feel better for 10 seconds, then days of guilt and self loathing, which won't help the situation. WE CAN DO IT!!

How are we all doing today? I'm on to day 4 and been run off my feet at school. Feel exhausted despite getting lots of sleep last night. Feeling really hungry today but staying strong so far. May be another early night for me tonight! Hope everone is having another good day. xx

Day 5 ... 3 days to go until weigh in .... come on!!!

How we all doing today? I had a very tricky one, really wanted to eat at about 3.00 today and just managed to get through it. Have stayed strong but really cold and hungry tonight. The ketosis buzz seems to have forgotten to hit me this time!

Well i'm watching dispatches and now don't want to eat beef pies or sausages! Bleugh! Had a good day, but seem to always have a tough time between 3 and 6. Need to keep distracted at that time. Day 7 tomorrow, thank goodness, looking forward to weigh day!
Hope everyone had a good day. xx

Thanks hun and well done on you 11lbs loss! Fantastic!!

Back