Jules has a 7 month plan

Huliahoop

I have set myself a challenge and I will succeed!!

I want to be a size 12 by the end of 2012 but I have an interim target of 7 stone weight loss by the end July as I will be hitting the big 30!!

I have lost 12lb (was a stone before Xmas) and I am going to do everything in my power to hit these targets!!

The catch up:

Joined SW: 28/11/11
1st weigh in: -4.5 lb
2nd weigh in: -4.0 lb ( slim of wk)
3rd weigh in: -3.5 lb (slim of wk)
4th weigh in: -2.0 lb (slim of wk)
5th weigh in: +2.0 lb (slim of mth)

I will update this weekly as well as add my daily comments when I get chance!! I need a diary so I can check back!!

I also have an ex-army friend who has apparently made it his mission to help me succeed so he has been dragging me on walks through fields - aching legs but it all helps I guess.

Any tips then pls feel free to comment!!!

Wish me luck!!! X

By the way!! Today's intake (after weigh in as before was a right off)

Milk (a)
Hi fi light bar (1/2 b)

Syn free chips
Gammon
Egg
Diet vimto squash

Will add rest tomorrow as the above will e part of Thursday's food diary for me!!!

X

Welcome and good luck :) sounds like a good plan!

I've lost a fair bit this year with healthy eating and exercise, its hardwork, but so worth it! I've taken a break this month, but am restarting my weekly weigh ins in january!

Everyone here is so supportive, keep posting, i look forward to chatting with you :)

2012 is going to be such an important year for everyone on here!!!!

Ok so today's intake:

Milk (a)
Porridge (b)
Banana

Hi Fi light bar (2nd part of yesterday's)

Chicken

Moroccan Lamb (SW recipe) including lamb, butternut squash, carrot, onion, spices with potato and Cous Cous

Just had some ice cream with another banana (8)

So a few syns today but needed something sweet other than hi Fi bar!!

Feeling really motivated today again, long talk with housemate about how it will feel when I hit target. Have also organised a walk for tomorrow with some friends and that will help too!!

Xx

I want to be 11 stone - which means I have about 8 left to lose. Long way away but I'm trying to split it into 4-6 wk goals. Also, I want to be that weight or a size 12 by nxt Xmas.

The books make it so much more interesting, no boring repetitive meals x

your goal is achievable:) It's obvious how much you want to lose the weight and you can!
have you read through the success stories thread on here? it's amazing, people have lost 10+stone and are still going strong! the people on here are lovely and very supportive so you'll never be alone x

Back