Jules LL Diary

Arr so sorry to here your sad loss, sending <<< Hugs! >>> hunni,take care.
Thinking of you!!
Sexy xx

Thinking of you in the chaos x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't seen you around for a little while, hope all is well with you. Thinking of you xx

Hey lovely lady, missing you and always thinking of you xx

Hey lovely ladies,

Thank you all for your posts - your all wonderful people.

I'm sorry to say but I have to give up LL, purely financial reasons. I am gutted but I was fannying about a bit with it too. I have 3 weeks worth of packs left so decided to follow the lite program for the next month to shift the last 10lbs I have. then I will follow the WW plan to keep it off. Its not ideal and certainly not what I had planned but life has this way of dealing you with stuff that will test you!

I came off the plan for a week and have gained 2 lbs, which I was happy about as I was off work with daught and we did so much, day trips ate out etc, which was so nice to do with her as we've not eaten as a family for some time.

I am scared but feel quite positive, it was a relief in a way to make the decision as I'd been thinking about it for some weeks. My LLC has been amazing!

I will pop in now and again to see how you gorgeous lovelies are doing. You've all been such a support to me I cant thank you enough....Lady T, you are a special lady with such lovely qualities, you have truely inspired me over the months. A big thanku for your texts and support since mum-in-law past. The man who finally woo's you will be one lucky lucky so and so ;).

Clara, Julz, BB13, sexychick, cattin, blondelogic, Ummzakaria, weebles, magda, minerva, hannahN, ClareW, GemB and the gorgeous Slendablenda...All I can say is THANKYOU XXXXXXXXX

Hi Jules
Nice to hear from you. You have come such a long way. Making choices is what life is about and I wish you best of luck on your new choices. Take care hun and look after yourself.
Cathy

Wotcha Jules.

Really glad you popped by to update. Am I right in thinking you have 10lb left to loose? Gosh that is soo achievable on total over 3 weeks.

What about getting some information on the RTM plan and phasing in food that way before maintaining on Weight Watchers? Just a thought. SB might be a good one to ask.

Please pop by and update on your progress. Enquiring minds need to know lol

All the best gorgeous xx

Omg you dozy mare I was almost in tears reading your kind words about me!

Good luck you can so do this I know, you have fine fantastically well especially through an extremely emotional time over the past few months or so!

Hope you stay in touch, I will miss ya xxxx

Wotcha Jules.

Really glad you popped by to update. Am I right in thinking you have 10lb left to loose? Gosh that is soo achievable on total over 3 weeks.

What about getting some information on the RTM plan and phasing in food that way before maintaining on Weight Watchers? Just a thought. SB might be a good one to ask.

Please pop by and update on your progress. Enquiring minds need to know lol

All the best gorgeous xx

Hey gorgeous,

Sorry it's 11lb, doh!

I have to ring my LLC today, so I will mention and maybe get a Lite cookbook too, just to help me along the way.

Just caught up with your diary, your boss ...well I just want to slap her, how rude was she. I so hope you get thsi secondment huni. You deserve it.

Big hugs to you xxx

Omg you dozy mare I was almost in tears reading your kind words about me!

Good luck you can so do this I know, you have fine fantastically well especially through an extremely emotional time over the past few months or so!

Hope you stay in touch, I will miss ya xxxx

Well I dont know ...I say summit nice about you and you call me a dozy mare ...LMAO :D.

Its all true ...I could have written more but it would have been gushing hahahaha.

You'd better stay in touch missey. Cant wait to find out what life has in store for you .....I reckon its gonna be a good read ;)

xxxxxxxx

Well I dont know ...I say summit nice about you and you call me a dozy mare ...LMAO :D.

Its all true ...I could have written more but it would have been gushing hahahaha.

You'd better stay in touch missey. Cant wait to find out what life has in store for you .....I reckon its gonna be a good read ;)

xxxxxxxx

Aw got really emotional reading this, had to walk away and make a cuppa lol

I will definately stay in touch, life has good things in store, I just know it and I also believe my prince charming is on his way back to me :D xxxx

Thank you Jules and good luck. I know you'll do it, not far to go now.
Don't forget to pop back and let us know how you're doing xx

Thank you Jules and good luck. I know you'll do it, not far to go now.
Don't forget to pop back and let us know how you're doing xx

Thanks lovely lady. Your a real gem. Loving your glam picture too. ;)
Hope your ok and getting stronger each day. You've been through a lot these past few months, but your always there for others. Your such a strong beautiful lady.

I will pop back and keep you posted.

Thanks for all your support hun.

Sending lots of hugs
xxx

Hay Jules good luck hunni,you know you will do it,stay focused!
How are you doing with your swimming lessons hun?

Sexy xx

Jules, you've come so far and I know that you will succeed in getting those last few pounds off.

Thank you so much for your support ... I'm not quite half way yet but already I am feeling better and I'm not giving up!

x x

Hiya welshy lol.

I'm back in the saddle thank god.
How u doing hun?

Hugs
XxxJulesxxX

How you doing hun,are you still focused?
Set xx

Back