Jules LL Diary

Hey ladies, How you all doing??

I'm doing ok, put on a couple of pounds but I have been eating out a lot as I've been off work with Cheshka and had a few events. Excuses, excuses I know but its life...not too worried. I have a few packs left, prob 2 weeks worth, so started with the packs today. Been looking at exante, not the same as LL but we cant always have what we want ;). I found Carrie on there so I've asked some question bout what its like etc. Still determined to get to the illusive 10 stone ...or maybe even lighter, we'll see how it goes. I have a new found excitment about the diet again.

I'm going to have a sneaky peak at your diaries, but already noticed Clara's pic .....yay, you came out of hiding ;). And just as gorgeous as I imagined :D. And the lovely Slim Lady T has a new pic....so slim, u look amazing!!!

xxxx

Hello beautiful, its wocked to hear from you. Glad you have been having fun with Cheska, enjoy her while she is still young!

You have done well to only put a couple pounds on I managed 7 in a week on holiday lol. Shouldnt laugh but hey ho!

I have revisited my goal and dropped it to 10 stone. So I have 19lbs to go now as I lost 5lb tonight! Yeeeehaaaaa!

Good to hear you are thinking about continuing on some form of VLCD to reach your goal, I so know you will hit it hunny!

Thanks for the comment on the avatar, I desperately need some new pics so I am taking them at every opportunity xx

Well done Hun! The fairy will soon be with ya xxx

Welcome back lovely girl, what's a few pounds between friends lol

Thanks for the compliment on the avatar, brought to you courtesy of recital and estee lauder :)

Keep focus on your goal, extra slinky by Christmas x

Hiya Hun. This is my first week back too. Great to be back in ketosis thank god. It was a struggle getting there but I did it. First WI tonight.
Keep going chick. Glad u had a fab hol with the family. Speak to ya soon

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Back