Jules LL Diary

Ooooo cringe moment coming up. Thats the right hting to do but I would feel so uncomfortable with her apologising and be happy with her just shutting up in future lol

I am such a wuss lol hope it goes well and the classes return to ususal for you all xxx

gracielou09 said:
Next weeks class will be interesting. My LLC has been in touch with us all and said she had spoken to the lady and is going to give her the oppotunity to apologise to us in class and explain her behaviour. she also wants us to explain how we felt.

Jo and Tan said they will hide behind me lol. I just want her to know how disrespectful she was to the class and esp out LLC. but also for her to know we all have issues other than weight and that we are here for her if she needs support - obviously within the strictest of confidence. So we'll see 1. if she turns up and 2. what heppens. May wear my glasses to deter her from hitting me lol

xx

Hope class goes better next week Hun,sure it will be ok.
She will have a week to think about what she's done hay! Well done on your 1 lb loss,going down,down brill.
Also added you on f/b if you don't mind Hun??

Sexy xx

Ooooo cringe moment coming up. Thats the right hting to do but I would feel so uncomfortable with her apologising and be happy with her just shutting up in future lol

I am such a wuss lol hope it goes well and the classes return to ususal for you all xxx

It will be interesting and uncomfortable i agree, but if she does it I thik it will help and maybe open the floodgates, which will in turn help her to deal with her issues. I'm hoping its going to be a positive step for her in her recovery....kinda like the saying "feel the fear and do it anyway"

xx

gracielou09 said:
Thanks hun.

As for FB, of course I dont mind chick...honoured ... All accepted too :D

xxx

Aw thanks bless you!!
Sexy xx

Hi Jules

Thanks for the lovely post in my diary. I'm gradually working my way through the diaries as they are all so inspirational, including yours which I've just read all the way through. You've done so well and coped with all the social occasions too. Hope I can do the same!!

BB xx

Hi Jules

Thanks for the lovely post in my diary. I'm gradually working my way through the diaries as they are all so inspirational, including yours which I've just read all the way through. You've done so well and coped with all the social occasions too. Hope I can do the same!!

BB xx

Ah bless you hun. You will will be fine. Its a lot to do with your head not just your tum ;) and you seem to have your head in the right place. It's little steps and take each day as it comes. Dont try and look at the bigger goal, break it down into managable chunks

xx

Confrontation of any sort is a biggy for sure. Worth it but nerve wracking. Go you x group is too valuable to waste with idiots xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you have a good w/end gracielou!:)
Sexy xx

Thanks for all your friend requests on FB.

****Food talk****
Had a bad day yesterday with food, but had a lovely day with friends. it was my friends daughters 8th birthday with BBQ and party food, alcohol etc. And i forgot my food packs ...not on purpose may i add. She lives over an hour away so couldnt go back ....and couldnt not have food all day. So i tried to keep to high protein, chicken and salad, but i did have a little cake. I'm trying not to feel guilty and back on track today. My frst lapse for 10 weeks so not too bad and I learnt that I was able to control what i ate and didnt have alcohol,bread and lots of nibbles etc. So not good but not massivel bad, well not as bad as it could have been. lol

Not sure if i'm in ketosis or not will chk later. but whats done is done now.

Isnt the weather rubbish, having a lazy day today, maybe put some stuff up on ebay oh and catchup on diaries

xxx

Ok so you lapsed no biggee you made mostly good choices. Straight back on it today, I wouldn't stress over p'ing on the stick mine rarely show anything even on full abstinence. Xx

Shhhh.. happens Hun. It's ok. Every lapse is a learning curve. Just move on and carry on as normal.
You're doing amazing!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using MiniMins

Well done for being sensible and not making a lapse a disaster. Half the battle that x

My counsellor is great. She explained that she did the program the first time round totally in adapted child mode, no lapses nothing. From that she says she actually learned very little.

Though she doesn't advocate lapsing at all as it can really scupper some peoples commitment to the plan, she helps us see the reason behind the lapse and learn from it. Really valuable that.

Glad ur feeling positive x

My counsellor is great. She explained that she did the program the first time round totally in adapted child mode, no lapses nothing. From that she says she actually learned very little.

Though she doesn't advocate lapsing at all as it can really scupper some peoples commitment to the plan, she helps us see the reason behind the lapse and learn from it. Really valuable that.

Glad ur feeling positive x

Totally agree, we learn from our lapses if we take the time to explore the feelings behind the actions xx

Well totally back on track now, found it hard yesterday esp when hubs bought chocolate chip muffins for him and my daughter...but I resisted and have just had packs....ketosis fairy arrived last night too ...phew!

I feel ok about the lapse as it wasnt like I just went in the cupbaord and scoffed, I made a decision to have it lol.

I'm also upping the water too ...so hard as I'm back and fore the loo. Got my pedometer on today, is 10,000 steps the average? I need to find out.

Hope everyone had a great bank hol even though the weatehr was pants!

xxxxxxxx

Back