Jules LL Diary

So Wi tonight and our LLC has just messaged to say a certain person wont be back and we'll discuss tonight. So no confrontation tonight ...phew! I do hope she's ok though, shes a lady with many issues.

Water intake not good today ...struggling.

Just did 6 interviews and have found 2 new peeps to add to my team. Very exciting! Think it will be great to have 'new blood' on the team.

Just caught up on diaries, great losses ladies xxxxx

Good luck with WI tonight! Rootin for ya. I would shake my pom poms but ...too tired. With ya in spirit tonight!
xxx

Good luck tonight Hun xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck for your weigh in tonight.
Cathy

good luck hun. mwah xx

Ah Thanks Ladies, much appreciated:D

Lost a 1lb. I was honest with my LLC, she was fine and said she's sure it will be glycogen so a good WL may happen next week.

Funny how when I've stuck to my packs I lose a 1lb but when I eat I still lose a lb....not sure what that is all about :confused:
Anyways new day fresh start.

We had almost a 3 hour class last night, talking about the incident that happened last week. We all agreed it was sad that the lady (who had had the outburst) didnt come back. Apparently she apologised yet couldnt see what she had done wrong. When our LLC expalined how we had felt she basically said ....do they know how hard I work, the long hours I work and what I'm going through, they must lead perfect lives and have had perfect lives to think that what I did was wrong. Little does she know that between the 7 of us 5 of us have experienced abuse either physically or mentally, some in the workplace, some at home, from mums, dads and partners Initially I felt sorry for her but after I heard that I was a little annoyed that she has such narrow minded thinking and how selfish to think she is the only one who has experienced hardship.

The good thing about this situation was that everyone opened up to issues they had experienced and all said they felt so much better in doing so. It was good for the newbies, it was a real bonding session :D

Its reinforced that fact that you cant help someone that doesnt want to be helped.

This lady doesnt have issues with food I think she using that to mask more serious deep routed issues - I hope she sorts this out for her daughters sake ........to stop the cycle!

xxxxx

OMG, she obviously is the centre of her world for sure, which is a shame as I always find that if you go past the 'its all about me' stage each of us have so much more to offer on an emotional level.

So 1lb, its a loss hun! Each 1lb soon adds up for sure, you havent got that much to go either which is fabulous and each week getting closer to your goal! xx

Oh no ! Does it mean everything is not about me ? Lol (sarcasm intended) x

OMG, she obviously is the centre of her world for sure, which is a shame as I always find that if you go past the 'its all about me' stage each of us have so much more to offer on an emotional level.

So 1lb, its a loss hun! Each 1lb soon adds up for sure, you havent got that much to go either which is fabulous and each week getting closer to your goal! xx

I agree hun, i was sorry that she didnt come to class, I really thought we may have been able to help in some small way. I know how much class and the support from the ladies both there and on this forum have done for me.

xxx

Maybe she just didnt wnt the help at this moment in time enough and thats why she had the reaction she did at the time. Anyway she is gone now nd you can get back to enjoying your classes xx

Its been an eventful day for me today. My days normally pale into insignificance, o what a sad life i lead;) ...only joking - just trying to make it all about me Clarabow haha;)

My mum text this morning asking how much i had lost so i sent the msg 1lb :(

I didnt get a message back but I know she's busy in her salon on a Thursday so didnt think anything of it. Reception in work called and said a letter had just been delivered for me, so I went out and there to my surprise was a massive bouquet of flowers. They were from my mum, she was so upset for me as she knows I've had a few weight losses which have been low but I've been 100% good. So she sent them to cheer me up....Bless her. She's 1 in a million. I know i woudnt have turned out like i have if it wasnt for her. I dont tink i would be here to be fair. Made my day!

Then this evening I faced my fear ...SWIMMIMG/WATER/DEPTH.
Met Linda who was going to teach me on a 1to1 basis. I wont go into all the boring details but she doesnt use floats or anything like that, she made me do some exercises putting my face in the water (OMG) and blowing bubbles out. The pool i went to shelves like a beach so I was made to wear goggles lie out on my tum and slowly (after a few different exercises) to float. Cut a long story short and i still cant quite believe it but Well I swam the width of the pool twice....my husband just cant believe it. OK it was in the shalow end bt I swear I didnt touch the floor until i had to come up for air and then straight back in all with my face under the water.

I have a long way to go but I know i will do it I've never got this far before, cant tell you what my fear was like. I'm wondering if he hypnotised (cant spell)me lol

LL i can see is going to be a life changing thing for me. I'm changing and i feel so different. My llc challenged me to do this and cant thank her enough!

Sorry if I sound a bit 'full on'' but I just cant help it......I'll be able to swim with my daughter and hubs on our next holiday...next year probably but it gives me chance to build up my confidence!!

xxx

Well done Gracielou on your weight loss and facing your fear with the swimming. You should be really proud of yourself swimming underwater WOW. I cant even put my head under water let alone swim great going.
Your mum sounds lovely so thoughtfull you are a lucky girl.
Take care
Cathy

Oh Jules - huge congratulations on the swimming! I have a fear of water since nearly drowning as a kid at West Wittering but I would love to learn to swim but have just never plucked up the courage. Maybe, just maybe, it's something I could do a few stones down the road! Although I'm not sure I'm as brave as you!!

Sorry for being a misery earlier, think I was just tired although as you can see I'm wide awake now at 2:30!

Karen xx:confused:

Brilliant news on the swimming front! Water is scary, I can swim in a fashion! Lol!

It will be great to take your lovely daughter swimming when you are ready. Keep it up LL certainly helps us deal with our fears and challenge ourselves. Xx

Wow. What a day! You should be soo proud of yourself. Well done. Xx

Oh Jules - huge congratulations on the swimming! I have a fear of water since nearly drowning as a kid at West Wittering but I would love to learn to swim but have just never plucked up the courage. Maybe, just maybe, it's something I could do a few stones down the road! Although I'm not sure I'm as brave as you!!

Sorry for being a misery earlier, think I was just tired although as you can see I'm wide awake now at 2:30!

Karen xx:confused:

Hey, your not a misery huni. And if yu were thsi is most certainly the palce to let it all out lol. Your doing just fine my lovely xx

Thankyou for your post, my dad threw me in when I was about 5, he thought I would start swimming ...it didnt work and gave me my life long fear. The lady who taught me didnt learn to swim until she was 53 so understands the fear - she was amazing. I have a long way to go as I was in shallow water and I need to get the breathing technique right but its given me such a buzz, I wouldnt have done it if it hadnt been for LL and the group and my councellor xxxxx

Back