Total Solution Julie’s diary

Jksjhjer

Just started Total Solutions (Day3) Very motivated at the moment so thought maybe keeping and re-reading a diary might give me some help on days I’m feeling less so!
Day 1, I found surprisingly easy. I started off with black coffee 🤢 which kept me going til midday and my first shake. Had a bar and glass of Dr Pepper zero at 4, another black coffee at 6 and then noodles at 8. Finished off with a cup of bovril at bedtime.
Day 2, not quite such plain sailing 🙄 Much hungrier, and noticed how much food there was on TV! Had the chicken and leek soup in the evening and soooooo wanted bread to dip in it! Fantasised about bread for the rest of the evening so went to bed early 😂
Today has been better, spurred on by being very naughty and weighing myself! Only 2 days in and lost 5lb! Not doing it again tho cos I’d hate to see what effect it would have if I don’t lose any! Weigh day is Tuesdays and I’ll stick to that from now on.
CAn anyone tell me how you put your stats under your avatar please?

Congrats on getting past the first few days. Not long until you feel great. Ignore the food on TV.

I’m sure you’ll get great results on Tuesday if you keep going the way you are.

Regarding the stats, it’s somewhere in your account/profile but I struggle to find it every time. Only changed it twice. I also think you have to have minimum posts as the first time I did it nothing showed up.

Thanks GymBunny 😀
I only read the bit about posting privileges AFTER I wrote this, so wasn’t even expecting this to get posted as it was my first post. I’ll have a look in my account, but thanks for letting me know that I might need to wait awhile 👍🏻
Looks like a great forum tho, lots of support 😀 xx

It really is a great forum. I’ve had a snoop around elsewhere and it’s super quiet. It’s hardly buzzing in here but it’s certainly more frequent and there’s a lot of genuine help around :)

Welcome, Julie! Well done thus far 👍

Okay, so week 1 is under my belt (if I had a belt that would go round my ample waist! 😁)
Now, I must keep this in perspective. I KNOW I have a lot to lose, I KNOW week 1 is probably mostly water loss, but...........

15.3lb down!! 😱🎉

I thought I’d be feeling great, but today, day 8, feels like the worse one so far. Not hungry and not tempted but feel so tired and weak. Going to have a very lazy day and hope I feel better tomorrow.
I’m still astonished by this diet and wish I’d heard about it decades ago. I was 7st 3lb when I got married 40 years ago, about 13 stone when I got divorced 10 years later, and I’ve just kept going up and up. NEVER managed to stick to a diet for any length of time so I’m amazed that I’m finding this one so easy.
Thing is, it’s probably easy to say that now, but I’ve got a LOT to lose so I’m going to be on it a long time 😬 I’m hoping I don’t get bored and start craving real food. That’s why I’m already worrying about food week 😕
So, anybody in here 3 months or so down the line? Does it get more difficult the longer you go without having real food?

Wow!! Amazing weight loss, Julie. You're a star! :classic_smile:

I hardly moved on my first week. I just felt so out of it and really tired. Must be par for the course? So if you're able to chill, then do so, would be my advice. :)

I'm only a little ways ahead of you at 3 weeks in, but drinking the shakes instead of 'real' food seems normal now. My hunger pangs have totally subsided. I get a few grumblings when I forget and leave it too long in-between shakes, but apart from that, it's a breeze compared to the first and second week.

Wow!! Amazing weight loss, Julie. You're a star! :classic_smile:

I hardly moved on my first week. I just felt so out of it and really tired. Must be par for the course? So if you're able to chill, then do so, would be my advice. :)

I'm only a little ways ahead of you at 3 weeks in, but drinking the shakes instead of 'real' food seems normal now. My hunger pangs have totally subsided. I get a few grumblings when I forget and leave it too long in-between shakes, but apart from that, it's a breeze compared to the first and second week.
Oh that’s good news! Thanks Sian 😀 xx
I think I made it worse today by nodding on and off so by 4pm I’d only had 1/2 litre of water and 1 meal! Gonna be a late night to fit it all in now 😂 xx

Okay, so week 1 is under my belt (if I had a belt that would go round my ample waist! 😁)
Now, I must keep this in perspective. I KNOW I have a lot to lose, I KNOW week 1 is probably mostly water loss, but...........

15.3lb down!! 😱🎉

I thought I’d be feeling great, but today, day 8, feels like the worse one so far. Not hungry and not tempted but feel so tired and weak. Going to have a very lazy day and hope I feel better tomorrow.
I’m still astonished by this diet and wish I’d heard about it decades ago. I was 7st 3lb when I got married 40 years ago, about 13 stone when I got divorced 10 years later, and I’ve just kept going up and up. NEVER managed to stick to a diet for any length of time so I’m amazed that I’m finding this one so easy.
Thing is, it’s probably easy to say that now, but I’ve got a LOT to lose so I’m going to be on it a long time 😬 I’m hoping I don’t get bored and start craving real food. That’s why I’m already worrying about food week 😕
So, anybody in here 3 months or so down the line? Does it get more difficult the longer you go without having real food?
Oh wow congrats kiwi amazing results!!! 👏🏻 Good luck x

Woop! Well done!!

15.3lb down!! 😱🎉

Omg I’m So sorry 🙈 dunno why I called you kiwi but well done!

Back