Julies Diary: A post for each day inside!

Day 17-19: 21/01/12-23/01/12

Actually meant to ask when any of ye make you're shakes, do you notice a brown residue at the end? Especially for the strawberry and the soup? It just freaked me out when I saw it today.

Anyways onwards and inwards as they say!

Julie x

I don't notice a residue, but if i leave a cup with a bit of shake left in it, or leave the cup I mix the shakes in overnight, they stink my office out the next day!! Smells very like sick! Not pleasant :(

well done Jules you're doing great. I've noticed a bit of residue in my glass but not really worried about it. One of my students asked me the other day what diet I was on because their mum wanted to loose some weight!

Yeah its a really good motivator i think! the kids are really noticing it in me and its making me want to push forward with it even more!

Day 17-19: 24/01/12-28/01/12 Life rolling by..

So I haven't been keeping up with my blog the last few days just because nothing is overly bad or I don't feel the need to share anything as of yet that has happened. The days are rolling in one completely and this day next week I will be a month on LT 100%. I can honestly say that I have not touched food at all in this whole time an including a 1lb loss since my weigh in yesterday (walked about 5 miles yesterday evening and today) I think I now know that exercise is the key to getting me on my way faster.

As a temp, I'm finishing work up the 10th Feb so I will have plenty of time to gather my thoughts together in the days following that provided another job doesn't come up. This I hope does not happen. I have found weekends to be the hardest and I tried going to a pub last night and the publican was more or less sick of handing me out glasses of water so needless to say, I'll be avoiding there and going out in general until I am well and truly near the end of my journey.

While out last night I bumped into a certain b**** that used to call me fat and the looks of disgust I got were fabulous. I've lost 18 pounds altogether and seeing as I'm tall my belly has completely flattened out which is so nice (no more sucking in). She was not happy and just looked me up and down and walked on- she still managed a "state of her" out of her filthy mouth but oh well- wait until she sees me in 8 weeks!!

So having that happen to me has spurred me on so much. I'm happy everyday I get up now knowing that I'll be in some way lighter going to bed that night. And while others!!! are out scoffing down their pints and fast food, I'm quietly losing away to myself! Actually in my element.

I've now hit into the 12s officially on my scales but I'm not changing anything until official weigh in. The Wii Fit lied to me a few times- it currently says i'm just over 12 stone- so wouldn't be recommending it to anyone to use as a scales. I bought a Tesco one and seems to be bang on with the pharmacist scales at the moment.

So I'm happy out- I know many people think of the reasons for doing this diet but my reason now (no matter how silly or strange in anyway) is to make her as insane and as jealous as possible and in secret give back to her- without saying anything- what she put me through for the last 2 years. Nobody should ever call anyone fat- but I'm just glad she did- because she cut me so deep that she knocked 18lbs off me and will be knocking another 46lbs in the next few weeks!!

Thanks Blondie! :D

Julie

I've noticed the brown residue too, espec in the vanilla I find.I've just been trying to whisk it for longer to hopefully get rid of it,i have a mini whisk (the kind u get with the hot chocolate sets) and it works brill!
Brilliant about the size 14's, before u know it it'll be 12's n lower!

Day 20-21: 29/01/12 - 30/01/12 Fingers crossed

So sad to be leaving my job next. I was on such a downer all day because just thought of the staff I'll be leaving and then being unemployed etc. Really had me down so off I went to Dunnes after school and was picking up a few things (plus a packet of chicken for me, if i did hit depression) and got a phone call that I could be starting a new job the week after I finish this one. Nothing is completely set in stone just now but I have my fingers and toes crossed for it! Needless to say the chicken didnt come home with me and home I went and sneaked onto the scales! Definitely in the 12s now- it is such a relief to finally wave goodbye to 13 back up the scales and 10 is finally in sight! By the looks of it i'm down 2.5lbs already but again because scales differ, I won't officially celebrate until weigh in day. As for my totm it is nowhere to be seen but doctor did the usual checks and I'm ok. Just wondering where it has run off to and how long it will be gone (please never come back haha). Other than that though my evening has been good. I've just cooked a big dinner for OH and watched him chew away on it. I had my soup at the same time and I think that it really helps to know that if I eat at the same time it kind of feels like i'm eating the same thing as him- does that make sense??!?

Really gone off the strawberry shakes so so much, I have eight left aside as i usually have them for breakfast so they are left beside the counter but gagged at the taste of it this morning. I kept it down though which I suppose is the main thing but thinking of swapping them out or just getting through it until next week comes around. Pharmacist has to order in my flapjacks as he ran out so i was like a deprived child going back onto three shakes. Just feels easier with the flapjacks although they are not the nicest of things. Tonight though I'm just gong to get all cosy on the couch with the TV and paint my nails and breeze in and out here.

I hope everyone is getting on really well xxxx

Julie

Fingers crossed for the new job :)

I know what you mean about the chicken soup. I felt the same and also I stopped enjoying the strawberry shakes. Good luck with the new job. Hope you get it and enjoy it.x

how are you getting on Jules? x

Jules babe, hope the new job is going really well...... How are you? Hope your doing ok? come back and fill us all in please wont you xxxxx

Hey you guys!!! Sorry about not being here as much, being working off the app on my phone and it rarely lets me post!! How are you all??? Last few days have been hectic with finishing up at work trying to get loads done. Don't worry either I haven't caved at all- in fact down to 80kg now!!! :) so happy though! haven't been to the pharmacist in a week and a bit because he is away so haven't officially had a weigh in just working off my own scales at the moment- i know its a bad idea. I've really gone off the chicken soup completely- i'm living off chocolate shakes now and finally 10st is in view on the scales so the race is on to get it down! Everyone is really noticing the difference too which is nice! Hope you all are doing well! Will start writing again properly once i get the laptop going!

Jules xox

so glad your doing well!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

i know what you mean about the chicken soup!! i was really enjoying them in week two and now cant bare to look at them!!! i only have one chocolate left and dont get weighed till friday! so i will just have to put up with the vanilla with coffee in it!
oh well!
good luck with your official weigh in! xxxx

so glad your doing well!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

i know what you mean about the chicken soup!! i was really enjoying them in week two and now cant bare to look at them!!! i only have one chocolate left and dont get weighed till friday! so i will just have to put up with the vanilla with coffee in it!
oh well!
good luck with your official weigh in! xxxx

Thanks Daisey!! Yeah i would HATE HATE HATE my scales to be wrong because of the big confidence boost i've had all week so fingers crossed i'm not out on his by too much! Oh absolutely can't stand the chicken now and it was what i used look forward to everyday! :/ funny how things change!! how are you getting on pet??

Thanks Daisey!! Yeah i would HATE HATE HATE my scales to be wrong because of the big confidence boost i've had all week so fingers crossed i'm not out on his by too much! Oh absolutely can't stand the chicken now and it was what i used look forward to everyday! :/ funny how things change!! how are you getting on pet??

im doing good thanks! ive been 100% since i started and feeling full of energy! had a few crap days where i think whats the point but they are thankfully becoming less frequent!
im going to have a day off on saturday because it is an important birthday for 2 of my best friends, so going to have some protein and and a little bit of veg i think and take my time with a couple of vodkas to see how i get on. right back on it on sunday though!
my clothes fit much better now too, and i even bought a "goal" outfit that fits already so that has realy kept me motivated!!!
my energy levels are fantastic! ive been working out alot too so that lifts my moods! im currentlydoing a masters and for once i can sit at the computer and concentrate with no "food breaks" so saving even more time!! hahaha

im doing good thanks! ive been 100% since i started and feeling full of energy! had a few crap days where i think whats the point but they are thankfully becoming less frequent!
im going to have a day off on saturday because it is an important birthday for 2 of my best friends, so going to have some protein and and a little bit of veg i think and take my time with a couple of vodkas to see how i get on. right back on it on sunday though!
my clothes fit much better now too, and i even bought a "goal" outfit that fits already so that has realy kept me motivated!!!
my energy levels are fantastic! ive been working out alot too so that lifts my moods! im currentlydoing a masters and for once i can sit at the computer and concentrate with no "food breaks" so saving even more time!! hahaha

Wow Daisey well done to you- very proud! I hate those days when you just think to yourself "what if i have it just this once", or "this little bit wouldnt hurt". Ive been blessed to have someone near me all those times to take the food away so i'm still going strong and loving feeling slimmer too. those times far outweigh the hunger threats! Well done to you for getting so far, I have a thing tomorrow in school where I've to eat too so just going to have as little as possible but kind of excited to taste food but will br right back on my shakes afterwards. Excellent news on the masters!!! i'm trying to finish mine at the moment (this is my second year of it) but again couldnt find the drive to do it before- but i feel more positive about it now. I think the little bout of depression i had knocked me down that I would never get it done but things are looking up now :) I'm delighted that you are doing so well at yours though well done hun!! Fair play to you!! :D

Got the new job- so excited!!!

i think a masters is piss easy compared to not eating for 6 weeks!! hahaha the way i see it, if i can do this diet i can do anythin!!!! hahaha im also on my second year!!!

i find it so weired to think that its actualy going to be a reality that i will soon be slim!! haha (if that makes sense)

ooooh its my weigh day tomorrow!!!! im so excited!!!! x

oh and congratulations on you new job!!!! x

Thanks Daisey!! You will look fab strutting your stuff!! :)

I had a weigh in today and have stayed the same. I know that this can happen but kind of disheartened! Up on the exercise a bit more next week me thinks!!! 10 stone is still in sight!!! :D

Hey hun
Keep your pecker up... a sts the same happens as you say, so next week you`ll be flying again... hugs to you xxx

Back