Julie's weight loss diary :o)

Big-Pudding

Dreaming of being slim!
After a hugely failed attempt at the CD in February, I have piled it all on and more!!!
Got a big holiday in 12 months time and I want to shift as much as possible by then!!!
So far today I have had my milk and 2 wheetabix and a huge banana and a pint of water.
Having a green day and am planning on a jacket for lunch with beans and fry light mushrooms.
Tea is SW chips, quorn sausages and an egg.
Got lots of fruit for snacks and my hi-fi bar for tonight(when I normally get my choc munchies!!!!!).

Anyway-I hope everyone is getting on grand! I see a few faces I remember from registering last time so hello :D<<<<<< waves!!!

Yayyyyyyy 6lbs off!!!
Am very pleased with that as I was healthy eating before I started at SW so had already lost 7lb in a week so 6lb in what really should be week 2 is really fab!!!:D
Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy 6lbs off!!!
Am very pleased with that as I was healthy eating before I started at SW so had already lost 7lb in a week so 6lb in what really should be week 2 is really fab!!!:D

Wow 6Lbs fantastic well done thats fab. Keep up the great work its obviously working.:)

Yayyyyyyy 6lbs off!!!

Flipping heck Julie 6lb off is super....Well done you!! :happy036:

Thats brilliant Julie, well done! I like the way you have laid out your goals, it all looks so clear and achieveable. I think that is half the battle, having clear, realsitic objectives!

Yayyyyy, another 6lb off!!!! Went for an eat as much as you want chinese on Sunday too but stuck to a red day and steered clear of all the gorgeous starters(wantons, sesame toast, chicken balls, seaweed) and just had 4 plates of prawns, chicken, fillet beef and veg with a big spoon of sauce on each!
Off to eat my humungous steak, garlic mushrooms(done in water and garlic), grilled tomatoes and then a pud of fresh fruit as I won 3 bags of yummy fruit as I was slimmer of the week :D

Yayyyyy, another 6lb off!!!! Went for an eat as much as you want chinese on Sunday too but stuck to a red day and steered clear of all the gorgeous starters(wantons, sesame toast, chicken balls, seaweed) and just had 4 plates of prawns, chicken, fillet beef and veg with a big spoon of sauce on each!
Off to eat my humungous steak, garlic mushrooms(done in water and garlic), grilled tomatoes and then a pud of fresh fruit as I won 3 bags of yummy fruit as I was slimmer of the week :D

Wow well done you are doing so well. Keep up the great work its obviously working.:)

Well just half a pound this week but it was TOTM so I am ok with that :)

Half a pound is half a pound well done. You did better than me I put on 1.5Lb this week but I did get Slimmer of the month for last month for losing 13.5Lbs in september.:D

Back