Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Julie's weight loss diary :o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Big-Pudding, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    After a hugely failed attempt at the CD in February, I have piled it all on and more!!!
    Got a big holiday in 12 months time and I want to shift as much as possible by then!!!
    So far today I have had my milk and 2 wheetabix and a huge banana and a pint of water.
    Having a green day and am planning on a jacket for lunch with beans and fry light mushrooms.
    Tea is SW chips, quorn sausages and an egg.
    Got lots of fruit for snacks and my hi-fi bar for tonight(when I normally get my choc munchies!!!!!).

Anyway-I hope everyone is getting on grand! I see a few faces I remember from registering last time so hello :D<<<<<< waves!!!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi julie good luck with sw :welcome:

4. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sounds like ya doing great!:hug99:
    Keep us up too date with how ya are doing....

Only thing i wud say is too check the syn values again- quite a few have changed:cry:

5. Big-Pudding

Diet:
    Yayyyyyyy 6lbs off!!!
    Am very pleased with that as I was healthy eating before I started at SW so had already lost 7lb in a week so 6lb in what really should be week 2 is really fab!!!:D
    Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!

6. sonban

Wow 6Lbs fantastic well done thats fab. Keep up the great work its obviously working.:)

7. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

Flipping heck Julie 6lb off is super....Well done you!! :happy036:

8. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Thats brilliant Julie, well done! I like the way you have laid out your goals, it all looks so clear and achieveable. I think that is half the battle, having clear, realsitic objectives!

9. Big-Pudding

Diet:
    Yayyyyy, another 6lb off!!!! Went for an eat as much as you want chinese on Sunday too but stuck to a red day and steered clear of all the gorgeous starters(wantons, sesame toast, chicken balls, seaweed) and just had 4 plates of prawns, chicken, fillet beef and veg with a big spoon of sauce on each!
    Off to eat my humungous steak, garlic mushrooms(done in water and garlic), grilled tomatoes and then a pud of fresh fruit as I won 3 bags of yummy fruit as I was slimmer of the week :D

10. sonban

Wow well done you are doing so well. Keep up the great work its obviously working.:)

Mini likes this.
  11. Big-Pudding

Diet:
    Well just half a pound this week but it was TOTM so I am ok with that :)

sonban likes this.
  12. sonban

Half a pound is half a pound well done. You did better than me I put on 1.5Lb this week but I did get Slimmer of the month for last month for losing 13.5Lbs in september.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.