Julie's weight loss diary :o)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Big-Pudding, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Big-Pudding

Big-Pudding Dreaming of being slim!

Diet:
    Cmbridge diet Sole Source.
    After a hugely failed attempt at the CD in February, I have piled it all on and more!!!
    Got a big holiday in 12 months time and I want to shift as much as possible by then!!!
    So far today I have had my milk and 2 wheetabix and a huge banana and a pint of water.
    Having a green day and am planning on a jacket for lunch with beans and fry light mushrooms.
    Tea is SW chips, quorn sausages and an egg.
    Got lots of fruit for snacks and my hi-fi bar for tonight(when I normally get my choc munchies!!!!!).

Anyway-I hope everyone is getting on grand! I see a few faces I remember from registering last time so hello :D<<<<<< waves!!!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

Hi julie good luck with sw :welcome:

4. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sounds like ya doing great!:hug99:
    Keep us up too date with how ya are doing....

Only thing i wud say is too check the syn values again- quite a few have changed:cry:

5. Big-Pudding

Diet:
    Yayyyyyyy 6lbs off!!!
    Am very pleased with that as I was healthy eating before I started at SW so had already lost 7lb in a week so 6lb in what really should be week 2 is really fab!!!:D
    Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!

6. sonban

Wow 6Lbs fantastic well done thats fab. Keep up the great work its obviously working.:)

7. trinakmh

trinakmh Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world

Flipping heck Julie 6lb off is super....Well done you!! :happy036:

8. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Thats brilliant Julie, well done! I like the way you have laid out your goals, it all looks so clear and achieveable. I think that is half the battle, having clear, realsitic objectives!

9. Big-Pudding

Diet:
    Yayyyyy, another 6lb off!!!! Went for an eat as much as you want chinese on Sunday too but stuck to a red day and steered clear of all the gorgeous starters(wantons, sesame toast, chicken balls, seaweed) and just had 4 plates of prawns, chicken, fillet beef and veg with a big spoon of sauce on each!
    Off to eat my humungous steak, garlic mushrooms(done in water and garlic), grilled tomatoes and then a pud of fresh fruit as I won 3 bags of yummy fruit as I was slimmer of the week :D

10. sonban

Wow well done you are doing so well. Keep up the great work its obviously working.:)

Mini likes this.
  11. Big-Pudding

Diet:
    Well just half a pound this week but it was TOTM so I am ok with that :)

sonban likes this.
  12. sonban

Half a pound is half a pound well done. You did better than me I put on 1.5Lb this week but I did get Slimmer of the month for last month for losing 13.5Lbs in september.:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.