July 2013 bride with quite a bit to lose.

xClaire84x

Hi everyone

I'm getting married in July 2013 and i am determined that i am not going to be a fat bride. I really want a pretty backless dress lol.

Good luck everyone on losing weight.

Im starting SW tomorrow.

Il keep you all updated if you don't mind?

Clairex

Hi Claire...... SW is such a good plan i hope it works for u. I got married in the October just gone and lost 2stone in 2months ( i kept leaving it to the last minute lol) i really wish u every success :):) xx

Hi everyone

I'm getting married in July 2013 and i am determined that i am not going to be a fat bride. I really want a pretty backless dress lol.

Good luck everyone on losing weight.

Im starting SW tomorrow.

Il keep you all updated if you don't mind?

Clairex

Hey hun,

I am also getting married in July 2013 and WILL NOT be a fat bride. Our wedding is on 5th July which is also my 30th Birthday. I'm doing slimming world in December and am nearly 2st down although aiming for at least another 6st. How much are your looking to loose?

Good luck and hope to see you around the boards. There is lots of lovey people on here and LOTS of support. Welcome.

Hey hun,

I am also getting married in July 2013 and WILL NOT be a fat bride. Our wedding is on 5th July which is also my 30th Birthday. I'm doing slimming world in December and am nearly 2st down although aiming for at least another 6st. How much are your looking to loose?

Good luck and hope to see you around the boards. There is lots of lovey people on here and LOTS of support. Welcome.

Hi

I have about 6 stone or more to lose. My problem is i cant afford to go to class or join online just now so im using these boards to help me until i can afford it. I done slimming world a few years back and lost nearly 1 stone (0.5 away from it :() It was over christmas tho so over xmas i put half a stone back on and never went back after that. lol

Clairex

Well if you know the plans that makes things a bit easier. The biggest factor is motivation and nothing seems to motivate like not wanting to be a fat bride lol.

There is a group on here which is gor people trying to lose 6 stone in 2012. Might be worth joining the challenge. Even if you lose 2lb a week from now until Christmas that is 6 stone.

Cool il have a look at that later :)

thanks

Clairex

Well if you know the plans that makes things a bit easier. The biggest factor is motivation and nothing seems to motivate like not wanting to be a fat bride lol.

There is a group on here which is gor people trying to lose 6 stone in 2012. Might be worth joining the challenge. Even if you lose 2lb a week from now until Christmas that is 6 stone.

Whats the group called?

Clairex

I cant find it :(

Clairex

Did you try using the search bar? I am on my phone atm, but will send you a link to it when I get on the computer. Are you having a good day. What day are you weighing in?

Thanks

I am 100% focused today :). I will be weighing in every monday.

How are you?

Clairex

I'm not too bad, full of cold and my boys seems to be able to detect the weakness and are driving me bonkers. The youngest is napping now at least. Just the toddler to entertain.

I have weigh in tomorrow night. Really hoping to get at least 2.5lbs off so I can get my 2st and 10% award!

I'm not too bad, full of cold and my boys seems to be able to detect the weakness and are driving me bonkers. The youngest is napping now at least. Just the toddler to entertain.

I have weigh in tomorrow night. Really hoping to get at least 2.5lbs off so I can get my 2st and 10% award!

Good Luck for WI.

Any hope you feel better soonish lol

Clairex

Back