July 2017 Challenge

-3lbs this morning :D
Great job hun!! You've got this month in the bag! x

Hi weigh in day is on a Monday, I want to lose 14lbs this month and have lost 4.5lbs this week :)
Dammmnnn girl, you aren't messing around. Holy snowflakes! Smashed it!! x

Sts this week, not happy but not a gain but made my target harder, am making sure I'm 100% on plan this week x
Oh hun :( maintains can be so frustrating, just remember it hasn't put you on the back foot... fingers crossed for your double hit next week xx

Hi, I would like to join in. Weigh on a Monday, target for July 5lbs. Lost 1.2lbs yesterday. Thanks.
Hey, Lou.. What a great start! I reckon thin month will be a breeze.

So many great starts to the month :) Keeps me motivated to fight for it with you all x

Hi! Cam I join this month pls, really helped last month.

I'd like to lose 4lbs this month :), I weigh in on Tuesdays.

Weighed in today (4.7.17) and im -1.5lb.

No holidays that I know of atm.

xxx

Last edited:
Great job hun!! You've got this month in the bag! x
Hahaha thank you :D Idk though seeing as I am heading off to London with friends for a few days on Monday-Thursday and then Saturday after is my brothers wedding :O Decided I'm gonna be off plan and enjoy myself for those days so weigh in on Tuesday 2 weeks time will be fun XD

1lb on for me. Absolutely devastated as I've never had a gain before since starting the plan. Absolutely 100% on plan, not faltered once. Spent the last half hour crying and couldn't stay in group because I was too embarrassed. I know it's only a pound but I'm so upset.

1lb on for me. Absolutely devastated as I've never had a gain before since starting the plan. Absolutely 100% on plan, not faltered once. Spent the last half hour crying and couldn't stay in group because I was too embarrassed. I know it's only a pound but I'm so upset.

Oh hun bless you, don't let it hurt you! I know that feeling but it does ease off. You can show the scales next week you've lost an amazing amount of weight in such a short time maybe it is your body just holding onto fluids. please don't let it deter you. You can do this, write it all down, and maybe have a chat with your consultant can put you back into the mindset xx

Oh please don't be so sad you are doing amazing and weight loss is an unusual, bizarre and personal thing, it could be hormonal gets me mid cycle every time, fluid retention especially if it's hot it could be a zillion things and next week you could lose double xx Look how amazing you have done so far don't let this affect you and talk to your consultant xxxxxx

*hugs* nothing that hasn't been said above but unexplained gains happen to everyone at some point. It's upsetting and frustrating I know,but nothing to be embarrassed about. You've done so well you really should be so proud. Like what was said above you more than likely will have a big loss next week so try and take your feelings now and use it as motivation to push on through to next week! The plan is obviously working for you fantastically and it will continue to do so, this is just a little bump in the road :)

First weigh in this morning - lost 4 1/2 :D
Well done!!!

A MIRACLE I am 2lbs off. At last! On the move again. I hated getting on a plateau. So happy with this. xx Keep going all. :D
Yeayyy, well done :D I love suprise losses xxx

Don't lose heart! You've done INCREDIBLE to not have a gain so far!!!! Like everyone else has said show those scales you mean business! xxxxxxx

Good morning,

5lbs down this week. half way there to this months total. hoping for 1-1.5lb per week now the first week is over.

good luck all x x

well done xxxx

0.5lb gain this week. Many thanks

Late to the party but hey ho! I want to lose 7lbs and I weigh on a Saturday :)

So I lost 1lb on 1/7/17

And gained 2lbs on 8/7/17

Haha! Must try harder lol xxx

Back