July 2017 Challenge

3 lb gain this week. Expected because last week was a major blow out with a trip to London, my birthday and my brothers wedding. But now I'm struggling to to get back on plan properly, lots of cake and sweets still in the house! Going to try SP days till the weekend to see if it makes any difference.

Capture.PNG

Hi Sarah, I gained 0.2lbs this week. No chance I'm gonna lose anything this month so just take me out of the challenge and hopefully I can get back on track in August. Thanks.

Sorry for updating late. Lost half a freaking lb!

I'm so annoyed and I won't be hitting any kind of target for the month. So fluff it, how about I just go for an overall loss? hahaha!

Lost 3.5 this week and got Slimmer of the Week
Happy to be back on track after the weird blips of the last two weeks!
Onwards and upwards!

Hi, I'm new to this forum. Just wondered if I could join? I know its a little late in the month, I'm doing slimming world from home and am really struggling with keeping a target. Always thinking I will start tomorrow. My starting weight on the 19th June was 12st 6lb and I was down to 12st 1lb on Saturday. So -5lbs am hoping I have lost another 2lbs this week and hoping for 2lbs next week so total of 4lbs off. x

A day late logging in and STS. Have had a terribly stressful week and off my food but have been drinking wine for stress relief. NOT a good idea so now have some Kalm pills. Hell is dodgy relatives.

Popped in to say well done for the STS when you've been super stressed..and so very well done for getting down to 11:8 :) My scales are going the wrong way! I'm back in the 12’s:( Tibbs X

Tibbs and Bex thanks for the thoughts. This problem involves the police now. Not to us I assure you. It is getting out of hand! I shall carry on though and have lost 1lb. Appetite not good so forcing myself to eat a few decent things. Hugs all round and well done all. x

Just 0.5lb off this week - don't think I'm going to make my target but at least it's going the right way.

1.5lbs loss for me this week, thanks Sarah.

only 1/2 off for me not what I wanted but at least its not a gain :) xx

-1.5 lb for me... Not what i wanted but its enough for me :)

Back